Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Lord of the Thundercunts
    Still got no avatar. :x

Let's get this party started.

Boo! You almost look like the spambot above you.

are there any problems in the cite right now? i mean google chrome blocked me from going in to the reader because it said there is malware. i was wondering if there was something wrong with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    are there any problems in the cite right now? i mean google chrome blocked me from going in to the reader because it said there is malware. i was wondering if there was something wrong with it?
    Same here on Firefox 5. It's google listing it as a malware site. My guess is that some of the ads led to malicious sites.

yeah thats what i was thinking because it also said it might have just recently happened. so IDK i guess some one will have to look in to it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kindly please fix the RSS feed for the main site.
    Its the only one the won't update in my reader.
    It also doesn't won't with IE9.
    It doesn't work with google.com/reader aswell.
    The only one it works on is Firefox which sucks.

Its been broken since Dec. 18 or 19. So, any changes then should narrow the cause of the problem.
    Thanks and i hope you can fix it.

I just checked the RSS feed just now and it works! Thanks for the fix!!

When submitting a scanlation things like this are allowed: http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Claymore_c.126/78647

So now we have Claymore 126 and Claymore c.126. And to be clear, this one http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Claymore_126/78642 is the proper one, made by me, i.e. MiB group representative.

Also, deleting comments doesn't work (when I try to delete a comment an error occurs:The file you're looking for was not found.)and practically all of them are made by people (bots?) who post indirect links so that they could earn money (adf.ly, link.co, etc.)

Unless there's supposed to do something other put in the search term and click; the "Search feature" never really seems to work. I click search and nothing ever happens, ever. Don't know if this happens for any1 else, nor do I know why it happens to me. Just asking if there is something about it that can be repaired, then it would be appreciated.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Im not sure if this is a bug/glitch but i cant seem to post anything and whenever i try i get the message below. please help.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.