Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    back to the old thing! :3
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    Well, after many hours of pain, and countless bitching about how much I have vBulletin.. we have a mostly completed Retro theme. It is the new default, please deluge me with complaints.
    Um, Eric, great work on the icons, love em, black/red/maroon. But there's too much gray involved, agree with cross, it feels drab. The whole area where the threads are, should be lighter, either the lighter shade of gray or near white. And I love that you changed the font so that the thread titles are more easily distinguished, but the area feels flat. Give it some um, how shall i put it, 3d look like the ms 6.01.

You know what would've been best, all you had to do was take the 6.01 version, replace the top part with the logo and links and login and such with the old style. Take the red bars that run across the forums, change them to black. Then replace the icons with the new ones, and change the sticky threads area to the darker gray. That would've been the perfect default skin. I'll post some pics later of what I'm talking about, need to do some editing.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Finally, I am happy with this. Glad to see my infractions with its proper section.

Totally new profile page setup. The avatar's border is great too.

Administrator
    Wow, so much less backlash - Sweeet.

Seriously though, if ANYONE wants to do better, just wait a little longer for the theme/skin contest
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

When using the darker skin, it doesn't show properly the color differences between account types in Currently Active Users. Also, the white hurts.

Retro FTW~ >:3

I'm liking the Darker, easier on the eyes option surprisingly xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    Seriously though, if ANYONE wants to do better, just wait a little longer for the theme/skin contest
    I wonder what kind of help with GFX do you need ? Banner os obvious, what else ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I try to add a release, but in place of the add release page I get this: "THIS PAGE HAS USED A DEPRACATED FUNCTION - DANGER WILL ROBINSON"
    Or this some joke?
    Last edited by chomio; 11-11-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chomio View Post
    I try to add a release, but in place of the add release page I get this: "THIS PAGE HAS USED A DEPRACATED FUNCTION - DANGER WILL ROBINSON"
    Or this some joke?
    Real, should be fixed now... and the error IF you see it says "report to evileric"
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

now its good again.i didnt like that red color.