Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Fenix, about Gazille's inclusion, I'm thinking he and Levy are more likely to pass than Gray and Loki because his importance as a dragonslayer may come into play with the new mystery guy if he turns out to be one. Naturally Levy's the one to really move on, but Gazille comes with. He's the only reason why she still has a fighting chance in this trial.

Chaos the next exam could really be anything. This 1st exam is meant to test the combatants strength and luck, and Cana's team having the luck to run into the only other team who would willingly surrender to them, and Natsu using all his inner strength to not outright defeat Gildartz, but to accept his limitations and inability to defeat him are good examples of that.

I guess you can also call Natsu lucky because he fought a guy who has a sense of favoritism towards him, but it was his maturity to call off the fight once he realized he didn't stand a chance which showed true strength of character. For a guy like Natsu who over 200 chapters hasn't given an inch to any bad guy whatsoever that's major character development.

I'm guessing the next trial will also test some kind of attribute. Possibly their intelligence, or something random. It could really be anything. I doubt it'll be more fights, and Fairy Tail's 1st master Mavis Vermillion is supposed to be resting on Tenrou Island. What that means is anybody's guess but I doubt they'd make mention to it for no reason. Mystery Guy still has to make his grand entrance as well.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

bankrupt does not mean gone, if i am not wrong kmart went bankrupt and there doing ok now
    http://www.4kidsentertainment.com/#home
    i know there not significant any more i was just making a point, that some one could ruin fairy tail like they did to one piece.
    but any way yes 3 chapters to bad its a bit bitter sweet for me, but never mind that. i want to get to the next round.
    also SB
    this could be leading in to a main plot twist you know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In one day though we may actually get to see what Mest can do.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Why's there only 23 pages, I thought they'd be like 60+?
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

We know how difficult Gildartz IIRC because he is the only one who has led the way in the fight Natsu so far. Natsu must give recognition to show flexibility at the beginning of the event's Gildartz of his powers, but the difference is just too much. I like drawing manga Natsu try to react, but slowly lose the will. You may feel Natsu no efforts to try to put in front of the center of superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    bankrupt does not mean gone, if i am not wrong kmart went bankrupt and there doing ok now
    http://www.4kidsentertainment.com/#home
    i know there not significant any more i was just making a point, that some one could ruin fairy tail like they did to one piece.
    but any way yes 3 chapters to bad its a bit bitter sweet for me, but never mind that. i want to get to the next round.
    also SB
    this could be leading in to a main plot twist you know
    To prove your posts are correct you would even go as low as to posting even more inane posts?

Bankrupt doesn't mean a company is gone that is a exaggerated word, everyone is always fine after it happens, here is they're site proves they exist still ! Circuit is still kicking lively because there site hasn't been deleted.

You always say this "i just making a point", what point? Your defending 4kids? I'm sorry if I offended 4kids. Just saying oh this is my point doesn't make it right by the way, I know it makes you feel better but it's still.....

Fairy Tail Anime dub won't be ruin to that extent of the early OP anime, no chance of that happening. Toei already got the contract for it, set in stone, stop saying there's chances of it.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    Gildart's destructive aura just destroyed Natsu's will to fight.....Amazingly powerful....

and 3 chapters next week! sweeet. prob gunna get through all of the 1st round tests next week
    Is it really because of Gildart's power? Because, yeah, that seems more likely than Natsu just giving up so suddenly like that. I mean he handled the Etherion and other things right?

Natsu gave up on purpose?

Is it really because of Gildart's power? Because, yeah, that seems more likely than Natsu just giving up so suddenly like that. I mean he handled the Etherion and other things right?
    yea he did handled etherion, without thinking and maybe because he had gauge that he can handle it..also natsu knew that he had to do that whatever happens because he is laying everything for his friends/worldpeace.

come to think of it, you do know that if gildartz was in natsu's place he couldve easily manhandled that etherion? if not, then this destructive aura is the answer.

gildartz > etherion

if im not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteyhahaha View Post
    Natsu gave up on purpose?
    yes he did. he felt that he was not strong enough for gildartz.

when gildartz released an aura of magic power, natsu instantly felt that he was overpowered. so yes he gave up.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.