Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Told you it'll be a one sided match, Gildartz is a monster and he got owned by a Dragon.

Natsu's not ready to face a Dragon toe-to-toe yet, that just proves how strong a real Dragon is.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Didnt Charles prophecy contain a crying Natsu I guess thats out of the way. Passing against an S-class seems easier then I thought I guess Juvia isnt out yet and neither is the man lol

Gildratz was weakened by the dragon stilling his kidney leg and arm. If thats the case Ild hate to see how a full powered Gildratz is let alone the evil black dragon
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Didnt Charles prophecy contain a crying Natsu I guess thats out of the way. Passing against an S-class seems easier then I thought I guess Juvia isnt out yet and neither is the man lol

Gildratz was weakened by the dragon stilling his kidney leg and arm. If thats the case Ild hate to see how a full powered Gildratz is let alone the evil black dragon
    yeah that did look like that he is shaking and crying just like the vision i did say all along i think she was getting bits and pieces but in the vision he was just crying and shaking here he was sweating with fear to. but you could be right.
    and i hope you right about jusvia i think you are
    same with elf man but if he just gets flat out beat i dont think he passes so i hope he can just hold on. and maybe they will let freid go on since he just let them win and did not really fight? wow some new possibilities popping up now huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Decidedly Undecided
    Gildartz' Epic Staredown of Doom was AWESOME. Can't wait for next week's 3-in-1.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah that did look like that he is shaking and crying just like the vision i did say all along i think she was getting bits and pieces but in the vision he was just crying and shaking here he was sweating with fear to. but you could be right.
    and i hope you right about jusvia i think you are
    same with elf man but if he just gets flat out beat i dont think he passes so i hope he can just hold on. and maybe they will let freid go on since he just let them win and did not really fight? wow some new possibilities popping up now huh.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    whoa natsu cried thats a suprise, this chapter reminded me of bleach when ichigo first meet kenpachi.
    yeah deja vu huh?

@FM good call on little natsus jumping gildarts, last chap.

and maybe they will let freid go on since he just let them win and did not really fight?
    cross, yea..this is a no.so fanboy man.

natsu forced him to take a step.now thats an achievement.i really liked the way this fight ended it wouldnt be nice to see glidarts losing to him.
    @hal, gildarts is a total badass, natsu beating him is still lightyear away.can you imagine how strong those dragons are? man, we havent seen how much development natsu will gain!

ok i admit, i called on natsu not getting the pass if he lost. but nice turn of events as he did win by showing humility when he admitted his lost. what a relief when gildarts explained that.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    So basically;
    • Gildartz is awesome.
    • Natsu can't beat Gildartz.
    • Dragon's are unimaginably strong.
    • Even Natsu can cry.
    • Lucy & Cana stripping makes this chapter 10x more awesome.

Natsu and Gildartz somehow resembles Shanks and Luffy's relationship in One Piece, would really love to see Gildartz teach Natsu but as he is right now, he'll most likely be turned to dust before he could even hit Gildartz.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    • Lucy & Cana stripping makes this chapter 10x more awesome.
    this.

i dont care if its irrelevant to show em. but i say show more!

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

well i hope since we get a nice triple chapter that we at least get out of the first round
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's only 3 matches left, and the S-Class Mage fights have already started. Mest is next, and then we'll see just how Gray and Levy do. I'm sure the 1st Exam will be done by next week. With 3 chaps Mashima could squeeze a fight in for each if he wanted to.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!