Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece Fairy Tail Chapter 206/207 Predictions

Wow 3 chapters next week?!! F*cking awesome!

Lil natsu's met my expectations haha! Did Gildratz just go Super Saiyan xD!?!!

Like I said nearly a month ago Gildratz would let Natsu go after seeing him how much he improved. Which in Natsu's case it is a huge improvement considering on how hot headed he is.

Can't wait next week it's going be like reading a one shot worth of chapters.

Gildart's destructive aura just destroyed Natsu's will to fight.....Amazingly powerful....

and 3 chapters next week! sweeet. prob gunna get through all of the 1st round tests next week

Great chapter. As expected Gildarts is a beast. I don't blame Natsu forgiving up either, I would give up too. Did you see the power coming from Gildartz, whoa. This just gives Natsu something else to achieve.

Oh wait almost forgot, we get three chapters next week. YEAH!!!!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hmm i find this a bit lame for natsu getting a pass. Still hoping he wont become S-class just yet.

3 chapters next week, EPIC! I want to see luvia/erza elfman/marijane.

S-class epicness FTW!

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

We know how scary Gildartz because IIRC he's the only one who has made Natsu give up in a fight so far. Gotta give Natsu credit for showing resilience at the start of Gildartz's manifestation of his power, but the difference is just too much.

I like the mangaka's drawing of Natsu trying to fight back but slowly losing the will. You can feel Natsu's effort in trying and failing to put up a front in the midst of overwhelming power.

I had expected Natsu to win but passing out in the end from exhaustion and thus failing the test, but the story chose to make the next stage more interesting.

i knew natsu would not "win" i knew he could not beat gildarts, im glad he passed BUT if he had beaten gildarts it would have just been plain wrong in my opinion. i have a feeling we will see mest vs gray next chapter. cuz from were every one is and the order they got there we know its a good bet. wow cant wait for the tripple chapter but whats the catch how long of as break are we going to have after that. it would be epic if there was no break after that but i bet there will be
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I missed a tons of chapters so I have no idea where this Gildartz came from but he seems to be one of the best sroceres in the series ? Interesting ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

maybe you should go catch up then LOL you missed alot of epic stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    whoa natsu cried thats a suprise, this chapter reminded me of bleach when ichigo first meet kenpachi.