Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I don't think the peeps mentioning about Luffy being real strong now meant as to he is like one of the strongest, but now could probably hold his own against one of the strongest.

Luffy will lose to a 1 on 1 battle and you guys know who will do it, he is laughing in the back of your head.

The one, the only, fat bastard Blackbeard.
    BB will be Luffy's ultimate rival now. Both are aiming for Pirate King. They're not going to fight at this moment and when they do, it's going to be a good even battle. I agree with your first sentence though.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

The moment BB and Luffy meet, It will be for the title of PK on Raftel and revenge will be taken.

sig made by me

If one of the remaining Youkou turns out to be any kind of villain, I just don't see Luffy winning as of now. Honestly, we have to wait for Oda to introduce some more characters in the New World before we can say anyone outside of certain Marines, BB, and some Youkou can beat Luffy.

Rayleigh could wreck Luffy also, though Oda would never write that fight.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

I see Kaidou being a villain and despite fighting against X who lets face it ripped apart a Pacifista with ease (making old X Drake a possible match for the new Luffy) I think he will be a deadly opponent to Luffy. We also know BB has probably mastered his 2 fruits by now, so thats 3 characters who could probably beat Luffy and like ive said there are plenty more who could that probably havent been introduced
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Barney > X Drake.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    X who lets face it ripped apart a Pacifista with ease (making old X Drake a possible match for the new Luffy)
    Read or watch the px-drake fight again and u'll see he hardly did any damage to the PX, and got his arse pawned. Even with the enourmous biteforce a t-rex has, only a little blood came out...
    perhaps old luffy would be a match, new luffy would instant ko old drake.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    yup...but we don`t know how the others supernovas doing. kid and drake are officially making new waves...but what about the others....hawkins,law...

besides..oda clearly states that the new world are a terrifyng sea...we don`t know what might lurk in there.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    BB will be Luffy's ultimate rival now. Both are aiming for Pirate King. They're not going to fight at this moment and when they do, it's going to be a good even battle. I agree with your first sentence though.
    BB vs Luffy will be dragged out, it has to top every major fight in One Piece that we seen with Luffy vs *insert major villian*. Well this how I see it happening, first encounter Luffy will get beating to a pulp and can't really say much about the rest. Just saying Luffy will get beating to a pulp and It most likely will be BB. This was towards to peeps saying Luffy won't get beating to a pulp again, which besides BB there are still major faces out there who can.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Barney > X Drake.
    This was funny, but you got to give Drake more credit than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Read or watch the px-drake fight again and u'll see he hardly did any damage to the PX, and got his arse pawned. Even with the enourmous biteforce a t-rex has, only a little blood came out...
    perhaps old luffy would be a match, new luffy would instant ko old drake.
    Thing about Drake how I see it is he is a overrated and underrated character when it comes to talking about his strength. Yeah he didn't do much to the PX, but he made him bleed on his own, through that hard steel Zoro could barely cut pre time skip. Luffy took one down with Zoro and Sanji using they're top moves on it. Just because Drake seemed to be wanting to challenge a Yonkou doesn't mean he's strong either. Remember this is One Piece plot goes before anything here, even in fights. So for all we know Drake probably has something else planned.

Yeah and honestly I dont see Drake going against Luffy he is a man on a mission and I dont think being King is actually part of it. Also, I still think Kaidou was defeated he is going to be a top tear villain in OP IMO, I think Drake still mad a name for himself in the fight though hence why he is talked about or he has just caused trouble trying to force a fight. The admirals and BB are still the biggest fights Luffy will have and they will come closer to the end. Luffy will get stronger which is why Oda made a point of having Sanji learn how to cook in a way that will enhance training. Also, lets not forget Law decided to put off going to the new world which makes me think he has gotten stronger as well. Kidd may be more powerful the man is a Bison and Magneto type, I just never count out a magnetism manipulator so easily. Other then that we dont know whats really come of the Supernova captains because many hit danger right before the time skip and were not mentioned in the last arc.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT