Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    WOW people panda man is a running gag by oda he is the waldo of one piece nothing more than a joke to humor fans
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone who's currently in the New World can possibly win against Luffy. Remember, they needed an extra 2 years just to even prepare and be strong enough to hold their own in the New World. It'll be interesting seeing the kinds of people they encounter after they leave Shabondy.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WOW people panda man is a running gag by oda he is the waldo of one piece nothing more than a joke to humor fans
    Obviously...
    Whats the matter with you Cross777.... Do you try to rain on peoples parades? I mean of course we all know what he is.

Thank you for ruining the mood and 'enlightening' us.
    Spoiler!

And actually Pandaman is a favorite of Oda, so if he ever fought he maybe strong as Luffy, maybe stronger since it would add to the joke.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by rOronOa zOro View Post
    Some of you think that luffy cannot beat Jozu. I dont think so. Since Luffy know haki,that can neutralize devil fruit power, the power of diamond is useless against him. Unless Jozu still has some secret power.
    Well here's the thing about Jozu, that muddafuher has INSANE physical strength. Even if you take his diamond ability away that fool can toss a iceberg. Also is pretty fast for a big guy said by Crocodile. I don't think Luffy is that high in strength yet. I'm a put him with the Nova's. Jozu is at least admiral level he was fighting Aojiko as well as Doflamingo and Crocodile. So yeah my bottom line is Luffy ain't admiral level yet, the story is only half way. So yeah to those desperately wanting to see Luffy vs Akainu you probably shouldn't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Anyone who's currently in the New World can possibly win against Luffy. Remember, they needed an extra 2 years just to even prepare and be strong enough to hold their own in the New World. It'll be interesting seeing the kinds of people they encounter after they leave Shabondy.
    Yup this is were the underdog thing is going to show.

Silvers taught Luffy the basics of haki he is still not on par with him, and I wouldnt doubt haki being a common power by many strong captains in the new world. The plot still hasnt changed he isnt going to be automatically the most powerful character all of the sudden it would make battles boring Luffy will continue to grow threw out the story
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Pandaman is nothing but a joke character who is canonically weak. So of course, you're joking, right?
    Dont you be talkin about Pandama if so he is going to lay a smackdown on you

Seriously guys if you cant joke around like this then maybe you dont embody the true spirit of OP and need to pick a new manga. The reason Oda has running gags and joke characters is to lighten the mood you cant take everything so seriously @Cross
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Well here's the thing about Jozu, that muddafuher has INSANE physical strength. Even if you take his diamond ability away that fool can toss a iceberg. Also is pretty fast for a big guy said by Crocodile. I don't think Luffy is that high in strength yet. I'm a put him with the Nova's. Jozu is at least admiral level he was fighting Aojiko as well as Doflamingo and Crocodile. So yeah my bottom line is Luffy ain't admiral level yet, the story is only half way. So yeah to those desperately wanting to see Luffy vs Akainu you probably shouldn't hold your breath.
    Jozu is not at admiral level yet.He was easily defeated by Aokiji, easily stopped by Doflamingo.Croc said he is fast since croc is not fast enough. Even Luffy can match up his speed during blocking his attack to Whitebeard.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    NO FUCK!!!!!! DONT TELL ME.I HONESTLY DIDNT KNOW IT!!! cross seriously how stupid can u be??

Jozu is not at admiral level yet.He was easily defeated by Aokiji, easily stopped by Doflamingo.Croc said he is fast since croc is not fast enough. Even Luffy can match up his speed during blocking his attack to Whitebeard.
    yeah i agree jozu is not admiral level i think that the admirals are really underestimated here.but i agree with fm that jozu is extremely strong.man even if he cant use his df on luffy still he ll beat him with sheer strength.luffy isnt at his level yet.

One Piece

I don't know about that, when Jozu lost Marco was cuffed by seastone and lost against Kizaru, also at the same time Whitebeards health gave in and he took a blow from Akainu. Sounds more like the plot device kicked in to give tension to the next scene that was coming which was Luffy's Haki being released. Doflamingo easily stopped a Giant like Oars as well. Not only was Jozu wrapped around Doflamingo's DF ability he also took Crocodiles attack at the same time. Croc said "he is pretty fast for a big guy" IRRC. He wasn't degrading himself more like acknowledging Jozu. Luffy used gear second for that scene but it still doesn't matter that fact is Jozu is fast for being that huge. Oda gave him speed and insane physical strength as well as being the Diamond man the strongest material known to man. Jozu , Marco , Vista all 3 were with Whitebeard 20 years ago they probably have more or as much experienced as the 3 admirals. Those 6 are from the same Generation as Shanks and Mihawk.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Am I missing something, who is Pandaman ??
    This is Pandamans ultimate form
    Spoiler!

Edit: he even has his own website http://www.pandaman.ch/

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    This is Pandamans ultimate form
    Spoiler!

Edit: he even has his own website http://www.pandaman.ch/

LMFAO I this was freaking hilarious! Those it auto minimize and jump around your screen everytime?