Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    theres no way luffy is on par with rayleigh, that would ridiculus, theres lots of people who are stronger than he is

i hate too say it but blackbeard/ marco/ vista/ jawz/ the main fighters for the red hair pirates. your also forgetting about law and kidd they haven't been sitting on their butts for the past two years. theres a lot more people to fight.
    I assumed that Luffy is on par with Rayleigh because Rayleigh acknowledge his strength at the last page of chapter 601. The tears might also show that he is confident with Luffy's strength to be a pirate king.

Yeah,i know that law and kidd haven't been sitting on their butts for the past two years but do you think that they would have a better mentor than Luffy's which is vice captain of Pirate King.

thi is why we have an ask a question thread this should have been posted there plus a lot of people in the new world AND again this should have been posted in the ask a Q thread
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

as for now...the three admirals/Shanks/Mihawk/marco/jozu/BB/magellan
    then luffy will surpass them..and his rivals are actually Kidd & Law..

can pandaman win against buggy?

Some of you think that luffy cannot beat Jozu. I dont think so. Since Luffy know haki,that can neutralize devil fruit power, the power of diamond is useless against him. Unless Jozu still has some secret power.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I assume lots of strong people in One Peace got stronger just like Stra Hats. However, lots of those people were already using Haki before OR they dont have the talent for that. So that means that Luffy, by mastering Haki, pretty much came nose ahead of almost everyone in the series.

People who can stand theyre ground and possibly win ? I bet those are BlackBeard, Shanks, Dragon(even if he wont fight his own son), admirals and the Marine Captine
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Pandaman is nothing but a joke character who is canonically weak. So of course, you're joking, right?
    You sir have no idea what you are talking about.

Pandaman is the alpha and omega in terms of strong guys in OP, he's everywhere and no where, he's been with the SH's throughout the arcs without them even knowing.

Even being wanted by the Marines he can slip in places unnoticed(which says a lot since he has a panda head).

In simple terms. Pandaman > Luffy
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Am I missing something, who is Pandaman ??
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

Pandaman is the alpha and omega in terms of strong guys in OP, he's everywhere and no where, he's been with the SH's throughout the arcs without them even knowing.

Even being wanted by the Marines he can slip in places unnoticed(which says a lot since he has a panda head).

lol pandaman = yamazaki (gintama)

whoever said that paqndaman is weak most probably doesnt know anything about one piece.pandaman has the greatest potential out of them all alongside with luffy but he is currently stronger than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Am I missing something, who is Pandaman ??
    Man,i think you should restart reading One piece. Or else just search at wiki.
    I think pandaman has the power of bushin bunshin no mi fruit.haha..