Dogs: B&C coloring

Kinda self explanatory lol

done in Corel Painter and GIMP.

before color adjustments:
    Spoiler!

after:
    Spoiler!

there are tons of mistakes all over the place, but I'm too worn out to deal with them right now >< (so I uploaded it to photobucket which resizes and makes them harder to see )

anddd I can't color metal...at all OTL

anyway comments and critiques are much appreciated~

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The colouring is pretty good I mostly like your shading, its very good for beginner (as I suppose ? ). Its obvious that you can colour manga well, might try pushing it to the next level - anime quality colouring !! It needs more work, thats true, but you might pull it off Ari !

The difference between manga and anime colourings is mostly in detail, such sa custom black outline with pen-tool and layerd-colours coupled with different levels of shading.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Thanks~

haha yeah...I know how to do linearts with the pen tool but I don't really have an interest in cel shade ^^" it's kinda tedious IMO.

I think it came out good. When I saw both the first time I was like you didn't do anything but I did a double take and saw what you did. Good work.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,