• Marines

2 11.76%
  • Shichibukai

1 5.88%
  • Others (State who)

11 64.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    why would they fight jimbei that makes no sense even jimbei was thankful for arlongs demise
    please revise chapter 549 page 7.hoho..
    and where is your proof that jimbei was thankful for that?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rOronOa zOro View Post
    because he said it in that chapter, that was a well known translation error, watch episode 452

On some translations there was a pretty serious mistake on that page... Here is a good translation:
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...9/page007.html

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    why would they fight jimbei that makes no sense even jimbei was thankful for arlongs demise
    jimbi wont want to let them through unless there ready so thats why he would fight them PLUS i am fairly sure there is all ready a next bad guy thread if i am not mistaken ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

got a feeling they wil fight some fishmens but i hope they wil meet kid or law early in the new world.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    On some translations there was a pretty serious mistake on that page... Here is a good translation:
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...9/page007.html
    yeah,i know that.but i'm not referring to the mistaken part.i'm referring to jimbei's monolog; "but let us put that aside". which means that he will go back to Arlong's issue someday. At that time he need to focus on the mission to save ace.plus,he was in debt at luffy for releasing him. But,after the war he was no longer in debt since he saved luffy's life in return. So now he can face luffy at any time.

It would prob be one of the new super nova's. Like the ones the fake strawhats gathered. They'll prob be bullying the fishmen, and Luffy will avenge then, then have Jimbei thank him.

guys be happy that i collect SJ monthly because i have the official translation of that chapter right here jimbi says
    I quote
    "i must express my gratitude and apologize at the same time."
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To soon to see a Yonkou and the next arc is on fishman island. Some pirates will be fighting for control since WBs death will throw it back into chaos with fishman being kidnapped and the marines may even be there to. Now Luffy will help lead the fishman in battle to take back the island and claim it as his first island in the new world.

Multiple villains and several heroes should be epic.

P.S. Cross is right that is the official translation
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

yeah,i know that.but i'm not referring to the mistaken part.i'm referring to jimbei's monolog; "but let us put that aside". which means that he will go back to Arlong's issue someday. At that time he need to focus on the mission to save ace.plus,he was in debt at luffy for releasing him. But,after the war he was no longer in debt since he saved luffy's life in return. So now he can face luffy at any time.
    But going back to "Arlong's issue" just means that he still has to apologize to Luffy for having to deal with his mess (Arlong).

Jinbei does not desire revenge on Luffy. Is Jinbei the type of guy that would lie? If he desired revenge on Luffy he would say that the next time that they met that they would be enemies... Instead he said:

Spoiler!

Why would he help his enemy? He wouldn't. Therefore Jinbei bears no grudge.