Naruto theory about Tobi,Madara,Obito,Itachi.

Alright here is my theory on Tobi,Obito,Madara and Itachi.
    1.We all know what happened to Obito, he died on the rockslide.
    2.Madara Uchiha, wondering the woods, found the dead body of Obito, he probably healed it, and kept it safe for his next body transfer.
    3.The body he was using atm probably had enough strength to do a sacrificial-kyubi-summoning-jutsu to bring chaos to Konoha, since he probably hates them so much.
    4.He body transfered to Obito since his old body was about to die.
    5.He wasn't satisfied with just one sharingan eye, so years later he decided to try to take someone with 2 sharingan eyes.
    6.Itachi had just joined ANBU, in one of his missions he encounters Madara and fight each other, either a draw or Madara is not strong enough to beat him since he only had had that body for like 6 years or so.(Itachi joined ANBU about the same time Sasuke entered school right? so thats like 6 years after the Kyubi attack on konoha since Sasuke and Naruto are the same age) Itachi learns dark secrets from Madara during his fight like how to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan and probably something evil about the Uchihas that makes him hate his own clan, also learns that Madara wants to get a stronger Uchiha body, and there is no way to stop him unless there are no Uchiha's to body transfer to.
    7.Itachi tests if he was telling the truth about the Mangekyo Sharingan and eventually he obtains it, making him realize everything Madara said was true.
    8.Itachi, in order for Madara to not become stronger, decides to wipe out his entire clan except for his brother that he loves too much, and probably though that if there was one survivor, all of Konohas eyes will be focus on him and Madara will not be able to get close.
    9.Itachi joins akatsuki in order to become even stronger and to try to find Madara, he also didn't tell konoha his reason for wiping out his clan, cause one, murder is murder, 2, maybe if he mentions Madara Uchiha is back, it will cause too much commotion on the village.
    10. He learns that hatred can make Uchihas much stronger so thats why he wants his brother to hate him so much, so he can become stronger and hopefully stronger than him so they can both fight Madara.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

sounds interesting, but i think obito's body is pretty useless.
    i still think he's quite dead !!!!

hmm it sounded good but it did not happen and wil not happen xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

like the theory but it falls apart on one point. if madara needs an uchiha body itachi could have killed all the clan including sasuke and commited suicide. no more uchihas no body to transfer to. and how bad would madara's body have to be for him to take obito's instead? he could have easily found another body in better condition
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

nice theory but the secret of the Mangekyo Sharingan was in the uchiha shrine or something, it was beneath sasuke's house i think. Itachi told Sasuke to go there and read something.

to tell u the truth, i always believed that obito is 100% dead, just made this theory with my crazy imagination to give hope those who believe 100% that obito turned evil and became tobi/madara to give an alternative of obito been tobi.
    Also wanted to give a theory of why Itachi changed so much when he became an ANBU, but now since the last chapters when Jiraya tells Tsunade to watch out of Roots, i am guessing maybe while been an ANBU he saw something big coming from Roots so maybe that changed his ways or something, since during that time they were doing that no feeling training i think.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

I think that if we keep reading the manga we're sure as hell gonna find out.

hmm....just a thought...."obito" can be made to "tobi" by just putting the 'to' before 'obi' ...n then just cross out one 'o'...may be far fetched n all but thinking back obito gave kakashi his left eye n only tobis right eye can be seen through his mask...n i was watching the older episodes when itachi killed off his clan and he said to sasuke "there will be 3 people including u if u can master the mangekyou sharingan"....im thinkin madara is tobi....well just find out how that happened later....