Reborn! Chapter 311 Discussion/312 Predictions

Reborn! Chapter 311 is out at Mangastream.

Enjoy!

Spoiler!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Lmao!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

The most enjoyable chapter of any manga in recent memory. I literally laughed through the whole chapter. Lambo is hilarious. I get the feeling he's gonna lose though.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Had some laughs, but for 5mins (Not even counting the speech part)? This sure is another long 5mins.

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    Its kinda lame how Rauji has that huge body and he uses jaws

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    ^ That's exactly what made me laugh when I saw it first. He'll probably use his body weight as an Anchor.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    The most enjoyable chapter of any manga in recent memory. I literally laughed through the whole chapter. Lambo is hilarious. I get the feeling he's gonna lose though.

I sadly get the feeling Lambo is gonna lose too this time with no option for 20 years later Lambo.