17 33.33%
  • |3| Average

11 21.57%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.96%
  • |1| Terrible

7 13.73%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I kinda laughed out how Madara reacted to Kabuto bringing back Yamato instead of Naruto. It wasn't exactly the reaction I would have expected. Oh geez, that's not exactly the guy I told you to bring back." Good on you, Madara, for being an understanding boss.

Anyway, lava/magma is known to harden after some time, so the techniques that the Mizukage and Kurotsuchi use could very well be the result of the same Bloodline Limit. And hell, she should be able to control how her techniques manifest when she uses it anyway. When the Mizukage used her lava/magma technique, it melted, then sealed off a wall. So yea, I think the techniques are of the same Bloodline Limit.

Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    interesting chapter, but damn madara saying "i am hungry for battle" confirmed for me that naruto is over within a year :/.
    I won't say within a year but, its highly possible to end around fall 2012.

concerning the actual pacing madaras preparation will soon be finished, then there will be an attack, which will cost some of the older chars theri lives followed by the big Naruto vs. Sasgay showdown ( Naruto win by Itachis Gift) and then the young Generation against Zetsu Hordes and Naruto + Sasuke Vs. Madara.

If started in about 2 weeks, with all the battling going on fall 2012 is most likely to mark the END.

Although Kishi mentioned to be halfwy through the Story by now, so lets be surprised what will happen next, IDK yet, so no predictions.

- Based on the opening line are we to assume Deidara was a direct student of the Tsuchikage?

- Interesting the tail of Kabuto's has a direct communication link with him and its own senses

- lol 2 penises this issue ...why? ( 1 in the shape of a cloud lol ) Maybe his editors told him it would be okay so he got excited...

- So Kurotsuchi is Onoki's granddaughter which explains why she speaks to him so bluntly.

- Cool Kabuto used Sasuke's move and used Manda 2.0 to reverse summon back to the point of origin.

- I kind of saw this coming Yamato made a more interesting and easier target than taking on 2 Jinchuuriki plus a Kage and several Jounin level ninja. He could have used more Edo-summons but it was too risky as they are his trump cards for the war.

- Well looks like they will be exploiting Yamato's unique compatibility with Hashrimas cells to increase the Zetsu army and possibly improve their stamina.

- I have wondered though if Kabuto secretly does something to Zetsu to sabotage or blackmail Madara down the road. Perhaps a kill switch or a way for Kabuto to directly control all of the Zetsu's and make them his army.

- I wouldn't count Yamato out he is highly skilled its possible he left a clone on the island and unlike Chakra clones Yamato's Wood clones are cell based so wont just disappear because he was captured. The clone can possibly lead them right to Tobi's hideout. Unless he was the clone....

- I guess the answer of whether someone can use the Rinngegan has been answered but possibly only because Tobi has both Uchiha and Senju energies in him.

no Naruto next week >.< but on the upside usually when there is a break it means something epic is gonna take place in the post break chapter.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Well both of those make sense and i'm probably overthinking it to begin with. Though I think it's still a bit different rlinfamous. When they made Mud they were just mixing two elements for an effect. Like the Water + Wind Hurricane thing or Wind to fire and Lightning to Water to add more power. From what I got the stuff like Wood was combining two elements you have for an entirely new one, which makes it go from a Water or Earth Release to a Wood release. But it's like you said this one was more like cement than real lava, more like it was made to mix with a water release. So could be a translation thing or something. Either way it doesn't actually matter much I guess i'm just overthinking things.
    The difference is that Mokuton has entirely new properties and powers, which neither water nor earth possess. If one simply combined water and earth to make mud, it's still just wet earth. Likewise, wind+water is just fast-moving water, but combining them to form ice allows all sorts of new powers.

Where it gets more complex are the Kekkei Genkai that involve yin/yang, like the Sharingan.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Kabuto's body makes me sick, upsets my stomach.. I don't think I like him anymore. Creepy as fuck!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

if you look at page 12 a bit more you notice that Yamato made a piece of wood before Kabuto caught him. I was wondering if it was a sub-justu and Kabuto got the fake...

also Zetus looks kinda worry like he is unsure about Kabuto...
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    i dont like how they constantly make naruto so dumb, ok that was the first arc, but i thought he matured in shippudden, especially after defeating pain i thought hed b a new man,
    anyway great chapter, as always naruto fights make no god damn sense lol i nrmally ust skim past the pages cuz their so tuny boxes and you cant make any sense of whats happenin,

compared to kubo's drawings where you really feel your in the fight, srry for the essay jus thought id make a point
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    i dont like how they constantly make naruto so dumb, ok that was the first arc, but i thought he matured in shippudden, especially after defeating pain i thought hed b a new man,
    anyway great chapter, as always naruto fights make no god damn sense lol i nrmally ust skim past the pages cuz their so tuny boxes and you cant make any sense of whats happenin,

compared to kubo's drawings where you really feel your in the fight, srry for the essay jus thought id make a point
    I know where you're coming from, for sure, but I wouldn't count Naruto out just yet... it wouldn't be the first time Yamato told Naruto to stay put, and Naruto didn't listen. Remember that time when Sakura went after Sasuke?

Naruto will always pull through in the end, and he's more perceptive than people give him credit for. He knows the real reason he went to the island was to master the Kyuubi, he knows there's a war going on to capture him. Naruto seemed to think something's up, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up going after Yamato. As people have pointed out, Yamato's a popular character... it'd be lame if Kishi killed him off.

I must disagree on the Kubo part atm... for the past few years, it's felt like all he does is draw cool poses and power-ups, and there's barely any actual fighting. I really like his character designs, I just prefer the action in Naruto. But that's my personal opinion.

What was the wood coming out of yamatos side on page 13 reference too? maybe a Clone from then on?>

@FknHovibaby

No that was for pushing Motoi out of the way so he would not get swallowed up with him by Kabuto.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you