11 21.57%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.96%
  • |1| Terrible

7 13.73%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    theres some hard-on going in there.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Madara is like an action figure with dozens of detachable parts.

"Today i'm gonna wear one arm only, tomorrow two of them."
    "Should i go with two sharingan? Nah i'll take both rinnegan."
    "Or better yet i'll take one of each! Buahaha! I'm such an evil genius."

Well, predictably enough, the good guys once again are a bunch of idiots. Not 10 chapters ago they used mokuton to restraint Kisame and it failed, they got immobilized instead and Kisame succeeded in his mission. Now they're using the same stupid method against a clearly superior opponent expecting it to work...
    Seems to me that Kishi's running out of excuses for the good guys to keep failing and he just made them retarded now.

Hmm I don't really get all the people using Lava element stuff. Lava is like wood in a sense isn't it? In that it's mixing two elements (Earth and Fire I think) to create a new one. Which was said a while ago to be something unique almost to the point of clans like Hashirama Senju with Mokuton. Roushi used lava along with the Mizukage and now Kurotsuchi too. So is it just not so unique or something?

Crazy chapter, I hope nothing bad happens to Yamato. Madara is also crazy as ever he has the ultimate eyes for battle. Hopefully after the 1 week break Naruto will catch on to what's happening and we can see some action.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hmm I don't really get all the people using Lava element stuff. Lava is like wood in a sense isn't it? In that it's mixing two elements (Earth and Fire I think) to create a new one. Which was said a while ago to be something unique almost to the point of clans like Hashirama Senju with Mokuton. Roushi used lava along with the Mizukage and now Kurotsuchi too. So is it just not so unique or something?
    well...the only thing i can say is the lines between "bloodline limits" and "element combing" jutsus are really getting blurred....but as for the recent techs involved, IMO they are highly skilled techs based on attaching their natural affinity i.e. earth to (add element here) mixing to the point where there is only one jutsu performed.....rather than two at a time. how that HELP LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiton-Ace11 View Post
    well...the only thing i can say is the lines between "bloodline limits" and "element combing" jutsus are really getting blurred....but as for the recent techs involved, IMO they are highly skilled techs based on attaching their natural affinity i.e. earth to (add element here) mixing to the point where there is only one jutsu performed.....rather than two at a time. how that HELP LOL!!!!
    Well, normally if you combine water and earth, you'd get mud. If you have the Kekkei Genkai, you get wood. Likewise, Naruto combined his wind with Yamato's water to make a hurricane, but Haku combined water and wind to create Ice techniques. I actually think there must be something off in the translation with that last Magma technique, because it wasn't anything like the Mizukage's Lava technique. It worked like cement. Need someone else to clarify.

Yamato's/Shodaime's wood element, however, isn't powerful because of the Wood itself, it's powerful because of the power it has over Bijuu/life force. That's why it's so sought after by Madara/Kabuto/Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, normally if you combine water and earth, you'd get mud. If you have the Kekkei Genkai, you get wood. Likewise, Naruto combined his wind with Yamato's water to make a hurricane, but Haku combined water and wind to create Ice techniques. I actually think there must be something off in the translation with that last Magma technique, because it wasn't anything like the Mizukage's Lava technique. It worked like cement. Need someone else to clarify.

Yamato's/Shodaime's wood element, however, isn't powerful because of the Wood itself, it's powerful because of the power it has over Bijuu/life force. That's why it's so sought after by Madara/Kabuto/Orochimaru.
    Well both of those make sense and i'm probably overthinking it to begin with. Though I think it's still a bit different rlinfamous. When they made Mud they were just mixing two elements for an effect. Like the Water + Wind Hurricane thing or Wind to fire and Lightning to Water to add more power. From what I got the stuff like Wood was combining two elements you have for an entirely new one, which makes it go from a Water or Earth Release to a Wood release. But it's like you said this one was more like cement than real lava, more like it was made to mix with a water release. So could be a translation thing or something. Either way it doesn't actually matter much I guess i'm just overthinking things.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Kabuto kind of looks like a caterpiller without his clothes on :p

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Kabuto kind of looks like a caterpiller without his clothes on :p
    lol snake arms!!!

Nice chapter, I would have liked to see Tsuchikage kicking Deidaras ass before he got warped away but oh well. I wonder where he put the byakugan on him haha!

I want Naruto to go into sage mode and sense where everyone is!

Either way this is getting kinda weird and I hope yamato escapes somehow, not bugged or tracked, just full on ninjas out.
    A pie in the sky?