View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    66 90.41%
  • |4| Good

    5 6.85%
  • |3| Average

    1 1.37%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 1.37%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 193
  1. #11
    Well, that was a huge letdown.





    NAAAAAAAAAAH, I'm just fucking with ya. Thank god the fakes got what they deserved. And I loved loved loved the scared and shocked emotions of the Fakes and the people they tricked. The sheer power and awesomeness of the crew is finally put into a greater context. The only way to be able to tell how powerful the Strawhats are is to put them next to weaklings and medium-powerfuls. If it wasn't for all the Red shirt pirates and Mook-marines, the PX beatdown had not even been remotely close to that epic.

  2. #12
    the scene that the fake luffy being knocked by the axe is funny.HAHA..

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Damn awesome chapter!!! Now we have a pretty good idea how much stronger the monster trio now. Luffy still need G2 to one hit a pacifista. I guess by the end of the manga after he improves further he could do that without using a gear. Did anyone notices what Sentomarou's wearing? Is that cape are for Vice-admirals and above only right?
    I don't know if he "needs", but he definitely chose to use....

    Was it just me or did Luffy's "Gear 2" confined to just his arm? It's like he used haki to send his left arm into Gear Second without affecting the rest of his body.

  4. #14
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I don't know if he "needs", but he definitely chose to use....

    What it just me or did Luffy's "Gear 2" confined to just his arm? It's like he used haki to send his left arm into Gear Second without affecting the rest of his body.
    I think he still needs G2 to OHKO a pacifista but your right he only use it on his arm. The rest of his body didn't emit smoke. I wonder how much improvement his G3 will be. And I think Sentomarou is at least a Vice-admiral now.

    sig made by me

  5. #15
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I think he still needs G2 to OHKO a pacifista but your right he only use it on his arm. The rest of his body didn't emit smoke. I wonder how much improvement his G3 will be. And I think Sentomarou is at least a Vice-admiral now.
    I am still tossin up whether that was G2 only in his arm or he was in all G2 and was just focusing his armor Haki on his arm.

    Epic!!!!!!!!!!!! Chhaaapppptttteeerrrr!!!
    Loved the Straw hats beatdown and how the Fake's recruits are as retarded as Buggy's crew

    ps. Zoro looks kind of retarded on the last page
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  6. #16
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,708
    *smokes cigarette*

    Hehehe. I see I was right when I thought I figured Oda out. I've been waiting for exactly this chapter. Up till now, it can best be described as a coincidence, but now, now I can surely tell that it is no mere chance. Ever since thriller bark I thought it looked suspicious, and as the chapters grew, so did the evidence. Oh I can see it now, Oda the master writer, the expert storyteller, I see what you did there.

    *steps out cigarette*
    I have just discovered the entire plot of One Piece; Past, Present and Future!
    All that's left is to find out the end.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Whales Vagina
    Posts
    284
    Anyone else think the translation was seriously in the grammatical correctness department? other than that looked good and only annoyed me a little that things haven't really progressed more like others members fighting or else just heading out for fishman island.

  8. #18

  9. #19
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Beat me again, damn you RS. You followed them on twitter.

    Edit: So there is really no scene at Usopp knowing haki. Damn spoilers! Arrgghh!
    i know right, dang spoilers. It said confirmed to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I don't know if he "needs", but he definitely chose to use....

    Was it just me or did Luffy's "Gear 2" confined to just his arm? It's like he used haki to send his left arm into Gear Second without affecting the rest of his body.
    yep i saw that too!



    WOW! I wonder if know what the word traiter means.



    lol another sanji/zoro moment



    So luffy bounty really has increased



    freakin dumba**



    Not really true, i bet crocodile could take one down. Though he's bounty is probably alot bigger now

    Man this chapter is awesome who ever gave it a 1 is a fool. 1 hitter quiters for the big trio awesome!

  10. #20
    Liar Game ftw Don.D.Bulky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Accra, Ghana.
    Posts
    448

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    *smokes cigarette*

    Hehehe. I see I was right when I thought I figured Oda out. I've been waiting for exactly this chapter. Up till now, it can best be described as a coincidence, but now, now I can surely tell that it is no mere chance. Ever since thriller bark I thought it looked suspicious, and as the chapters grew, so did the evidence. Oh I can see it now, Oda the master writer, the expert storyteller, I see what you did there.

    *steps out cigarette*
    I have just discovered the entire plot of One Piece; Past, Present and Future!
    All that's left is to find out the end.
    What GREAT DISCOVERY have you made xioaxioa please tell me cos i really respect your opinions and it also looks like apart from U and FM no one else reads OP not event cross though he posts a lot of crazy theories. LOL

    I just hope you are not trying to fuck with us like U did when U said U had a theory about something that happened on thriller bark.

    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Damn awesome chapter!!! Now we have a pretty good idea how much stronger the monster trio now. Luffy still need G2 to one hit a pacifista. I guess by the end of the manga after he improves further he could do that without using a gear. Did anyone notices what Sentomarou's wearing? Is that cape are for Vice-admirals and above only right?
    I haven't rally taken notice of the cape thing but if really all Vice admirals wear them, then he must have been given the position and a previous VA was made an admiral. That is if Aokiji really became the fleet admiral.

    But of course I'll be right only if there is a limit to the number of VA's the marines can have at a time.

    To sum it up Ch. 601 was really epic. The reaction from the marines and other pirates when the strawhats were in action was absolutely priceless. I also loved the part when fake luffy (demaro) was axed by Sento. lol He was even missing some teeth.
    but there was no hint on ussop knowing haki. damn, I have to stop reading those damn spoilers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •