5 6.85%
  • |3| Average

1 1.37%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.37%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    "Lurkers that don't post" --thanks for the shout out. It's like the meek getting a voice in a crowded arena

remember nami asked ussop about her new tech and some weapons so its a safe bet that she could not really control it to well at that point. so more than likely after ussop or franky tweeks her new gear she will be much stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Nah, I'm cool if you guys don't really want to know, not going to shove it down your throat and force you to believe it. I was going to tell you but saying it's bullshit before I say anything, I lost all motivation to do so. I didn't do this for a mindfuck(you guys just started saying that on your own) or for face. I've been on here for almost three years and am no where close to have the same popularity as other people. I just found something very interesting about One Piece that I wanted to share with you guys. I wasn't so sure on it till this chapter and I wanted to make my boring posts more interesting so I wasn't going to post till now. PM me if you want to know it, else I will just keep it to myself. See ya next week.
    1. What has this got to do with popularity?
    2. I've been here longer than you. Again, what has it got to do with what we're talking about?
    3. Every single person that agreed with my post or commented on it said that you should either post or shut up. So do either.
    4. I'm assuming that English isn't your first language. Am I correct?

I'm taking it to my grave.
    If that's your choice then stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    for the record, im not one of his fanboy. still im curious how the mighty xiao was able to decipher everything. as he said. which for the record also, i dont believe. all he ever do is give us something like this then ending up bragging about everything saying its just as he thought crap. pure bull. imo.

that's the reason i will be waiting for his future posts. either to pat his back or bash him. i hope you will be there @Ot.Name
    Might Xiao? You say you're not his fan boy yet you're giving him titles like that? Also, yes I will be here if he ever does eventually post it.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah, what I was trying get at is not pay to much attention to it, but like SB said when ever he mentions it again it'll either be us padding him or bashing him.
    Aw, but it's fun to rag on other peoples idiocies! You don't do it?
    - Ot

......... I'm taking it to my grave. No way in hell will I ever play a game a chance that could cause me to take a hit from Bruce Lee. I would rather be round house kicked by Chuck Norris or Clothesline by Broly. At least with those two, I am sure I will be dead. Not with Bruce Lee. No, he will hit a person and they will fly through the wall, but they will be fine. For one week. Then they start shitting their own organs and vomiting up blood.
    LMAO!

your choice man. your choice.

you better not get on the bad side of bruce lee or else.

meeh. im playin.

but im warning you, if something historical ever happens in OP, dont you ever say it was what you were saying here.

Might Xiao? You say you're not his fan boy yet you're giving him titles like that? Also, yes I will be here if he ever does eventually post it.
    yep. if that's what it takes for him to fall into a trap, he can be god or the devil or even mc hammer.

anyway i'll leave it at that.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

i think the px's are human based, its bleeding, so i think it is possible to be able to break its neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ot.Name View Post
    1. What has this got to do with popularity?
    2. I've been here longer than you. Again, what has it got to do with what we're talking about?
    3. Every single person that agreed with my post or commented on it said that you should either post or shut up. So do either.
    4. I'm assuming that English isn't your first language. Am I correct?
    1.fanboys=popularity. Don't bring up something I don't have. You said I had fanboys, in which I don't.
    2. Unless you where banned or forgot your password and had to create a new one, you where not on here longer than me. It says you were a member since Oct 2008, I've been a member since May 2008.
    3. In which I did. I only made the last posts for leverage so people are not like "what the fuck, where did he go?". If people want to know so bad PM me. That is all I ask and all I will say over this subject anymore.
    4. How so? Could it be that we are speaking two different Englishes or is it my mistakes in grammar or my dyslexia? That one i would accept as I wasn't fortunate to have a mother that could teach me to speak fore she was a mute. I know it can't be my spelling because I have a spell checker to counter my dyslexia. I could show you an unedited version of my posts just to show you the difference.

If that's your choice then stick to it.
    Of course it is. Why should I post it now seeing as no one really wants to know?

Aw, but it's fun to rag on other peoples idiocies! You don't do it?
    Are all your posts going to be to rag on me? So far you have yet to say anything about the chapter and have only insulted me at every turn you could make. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way prior to this. I really hate arguments, so lets end this here, okay? I've never reported or blocked anyone ever before, because I do have respect for just about everyone here. I've been having a bad week, don't push me.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Longer than me? I think not.
    -Ikki

Oh look, feb 08.
    - Ot

Oh look, feb 08.
    So you are breaking the rules with two accounts?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

that's my brothers account.

Anyway let's get back on topic!
    - Ot