Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    This might make you even lazier.

Not to mention all those health issues which this would bring to office workrers, but meh who cares about those lazy bastards. If they get lazy enough to not even move a finger in front of PC then they deserve the punishment.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

@ Woofcat, or anyone who knows..

If I go to Mangashare last, then when I open up Opera again it will open up at mangashare. Anyway I can set it to open at my speed dial page?
    Last edited by guy; 10-25-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Retired Administrator
    Preferences > There is a drop down for how to start Opera. (Home Page, Speed Dial, Last left off)
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

I switch between Firefox and Safari. Everything I need is in both of these. I've tried Opera and Chrome and it just didn't fit with me.
    - Ot

The browser of my choice would have to Opera because it's fast reliable and more convenient for me since I have 1.5gb of RAM and that's not a lot to run these resource hog browsers like chrome and firefox.

Retired Administrator
    You have a computer with 1.5 GB of ram in 2013? Son, it's time you upgrade.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

I'm using Firefox, but I go back and forth between Firefox and Chrome depending on how Adobe developers fuck up their flash updates. I use Adblock and have NoScript in case I need it, but I mostly keep it off. I also have some tiny UI changes for AddOns that don't affect much other than aesthetics. One AddOn I love that needs better support from its developers in Thumbnail Zoom. On big websites like Facebook, Youtube, Google, and IMDb, when I hover over a thumbnail it creates an overlay with the full sized picture. It is fantastic for browsing google images. I also have the 4chan AddOn, which sadly isn't as powerful as the Chrome variant.

One problem I have with Chrome right now is mostly back-end stuff. It uses more CPU for basic processes and for plugins than Firefox does, but Firefox uses more RAM. Even though I have a pitiful 4gb of RAM, my CPU is in more dire straights so that's the trade-off I have to deal with.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan