Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    - As I predicted he went after Yamato instead.

- I wonder if Yamato could be a clone jutsu that was used to help locate the enemy base

- Tobi now has a Rinnengan in the other eye but I wonder how many of the jutsu's he can use

- Bah Naruto takes another break next week.....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I guess the mutation over the generations made Sharingan more useful, if Rinnegan was really the best eyes... he could've implanted both.

Or maybe there's something limiting him.

U understand why he would replace his left eye entirely. But why cant he do what he did with his brothers eyes and combine the rin and shar in his right eye?

dont make sense yo.

maybe he save it for laterz? give to sasuke or even naruto stealz? who knows....

is it safe to assume that sasuke has already healed tho? considering madara did in a matter of no time?

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

So, Yamato have rly bad day. If no one gona save him, than.... I expect the worse for our Woodguy... :(

^ LOL, Wood guy.

Anyways what's worse is, Yamato being the catalyst to perfect (or almost) the Zetsus. Will he lose his life? What exactly are they going to do with him? Are we going to see him like that of the current Shodaime?

I was thinking, if they'd splice out Tenzo and restructured the Zetsus with his cells (making them more human-like), would there be a risk of his cells overtaking the Zetsu? Think : Kabuto - Orochimaru

Yamato is useful because he is the only known person who is compatible with Hashrima on a cellular level where as Danzou & Tobi just grafted an arm on. They can use him as a template to boost Zetsu...however in what way I'm not sure.

Perhaps a Stamina boost that makes the Zetsu clones more durable.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yamato gets caught, ah shit, I hope its one of his clones.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - As I predicted he went after Yamato instead.

- I wonder if Yamato could be a clone jutsu that was used to help locate the enemy base

- Tobi now has a Rinnengan in the other eye but I wonder how many of the jutsu's he can use

- Bah Naruto takes another break next week.....

God I hope so but probably not. Let's hope though that is a clone.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Source: NarutoFan

Quote Originally Posted by Takl
    Super brief

Old Pa(Tsuchikage) tries to give out Jinton(dust tech) and gets stopped by Aka (-tsuchi) as 'you'd end up killing the insular tortoise as well, dani'. This gives Daydara a chance to clay bomb them but Aka spews off golem to steam the attack.
    Having learned that naruto is inside of the tortoise from the snake, Kabuto starts to search the entrance.
    Meanwhile, inside (of the tortoise) naruto seems to be at last getting aware of the oddness, however he gets jockeyed by Yamato's words easily. 'great that he's dumbass!' says Aoba.
    Kuro (-tsuchi) blows a yo-ton jutsu (meltdown tech), sekkai-gyou? /ko? (lime concrete?) onto Kabuto, which is dodged. There Yamato Aoba and Motoi show up. 'Aoba too is here?' says Kabuto.
    To Kuro who says her camp will dispose (of Daydara), Aoba says 'i believe you're a granddaughter of tsuchikage,... (namely...what?)'
    Hearing Kabuto, yamato mutters 'that voice...it cant be...' 'Hello, again! Yamato.' says Kabuto.
    There, Kuro tries to sweep Kabuto away into the direction of Yamato n co with sui-ton (water tech), mizu-rappa(water trumpet), which is (again) dodged.
    But that is just as kuro planed: the sekkai gyou(?) she spat first was quick acting cement that sets with water.
    Kabuto cant move with the cement being bound about the legs.
    Aoba is up to capturing Kabuto to pull out info.
    Meanwhile old pa and Daydara are putting on a display of air battles. 'have you not gotten faster than your prime? ' Daydara is amazed.
    ‘you always fight sneakily running this way and that at a long distance, as in the old days. that's what i don't like about you.' Says the oldster. 'cut the crap!' says Daydara.
    They are too fast for Aka to keep up with.
    Staging is set up with mokuton and Aoba tries to pull info out of Kabuto. But then, Kabuto casts its skin and becomes a snake.
    Aoba falls into cement and Kabuto closes in on Yamato
    Pushing Motoi away in order to save him, Yamato fails to get out in time and is swallowed up by Kabuto.
    'Kurotsuchi, knowing the arrangements of your jutsu i could lower their guard at ease.' Says Kabuto. Apparently it was also kabuto's tactics that he was caught from the start. Kuro pursues Kabuto.
    Pretty high up in the sky, Daydara is about to intercept Old Pa's jin-ton attempt with his baku ton, C4.
    He however gets shrouded in a casket and disappears. 'what the hell is this, just when the iron is hott?' screams Daydara on disappearing.
    Kabuto hides himself inside manda's body via its nose(/nostril), and vanishes with manda.
    'Damn Daydara made good his escape.' Old Pa joins Motoi and Aoba. Motoi informs him that Yamato's been taken.
    Aoba asks them to save him from the cement so that he can go after them. 'they cant be sensed anymore and their direction isn't known either.' tells Motoi.
    'So, they werent tenacious of their 9B and 8B hunting... whether they were after a captive to interrogate or after yamato himself, the thing is, our intel may leak from Yamato. Says old pa.
    'Sir Yamato isn't someone you can easily get info from' aoba says
    'That's not what Im saying. With Madara interrogating, there's strong doh-jutsu. you have nothing on his doh-jutsu' says old pa.
    Kabuto's taken Yamato to Madaras place. Madara goes 'Your little present looks quite different from what you're supposed to bring me.’
    'yes but this one is a guard for 9b and with secret info. Having him we can also strengthen up Zetsu quite a bit.
    On capturing this one I took the efficiency rather than going too far. For your side.' Says Kabuto.
    'Then hurry up. This left eye is longing for war.' with these words of Madara, TBC.

The right eye is sharin, the left is rinne now.
    514 Kabutos scheme

In a towering rage at the former pupil!

Tuchikage prepares jin ton in the air.
    Dayrare: that being said, shit, seriously its getting even hotter n hotter! Hes up to giving me jiinton without notice! yep!!

Watching Daydara, Kabuto lands on the turtle.

Daydara runs away on a bird.
    Tuchikage: I wont let you!!
    when he's about to release jin-ton, Akatsuchi stops him from behind.
    Aka tsuchi: it would kill the insular turtle as well, dani!!
    Tsuchikage: damn it!! Knotty hell!! Too huge that it looks nothing but a part of scenery!!
    Daydara brings out a clay bird in the hand and in front of Tsuchikage's eyes goes 'katt!!'
    the bird explodes, which However is dodged with akatsuchi's golem.
    Tuchikage: Now I shall take him away from the island.
    Daydara: the Golem of Akatsuchi, huh? what a bother, he's still sticking close to Tuchikage, as before!! Yep!

Manda runs wild on the island.
    Kurotsuchi: that damn snake!
    Kabuto is crouching down doing something.
    Kurotsuchi: as expected, that sod is who manipulates the snake! despite the fact he's a sissy sprout who used to be an orochimaru's henchman!!
    Manda informs Kabuto of something via telepathy.
    Kabuto: Oh, naruto is inside of this tortoise, i see. Now....in this case, where is the entrance?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I guess the mutation over the generations made Sharingan more useful, if Rinnegan was really the best eyes... he could've implanted both.

Or maybe there's something limiting him.
    What is this? I don't even. What mutation? *Sigh*

Dilution dammit, aka loss of power over generations. Everything the sharingan does, the rinnegan is capable of, with flawless performance.

ever try implanting two eyes into yourself? Madara did what was most convenient at the time, he replace the left eye which had already sealed itself/closed due to the use of Izanagi. He'll probably implant the other one later on after the war near/during the preparations for the jyubi. Unless he has another motive and is saving it for Sasuke.

Now, he doesn't have to worry about eyes closing for Izanagi, he has the perfect Izanagi of the rinnegan, he can spam unlimited Izanagis that affect the reality of others also, not just himself, but only be limited by the amount of chakra he possesses. He still doesn't have the full maximum chakra reserves of a senju hashirama or uzumaki nagato/naruto. The more powerful the Izanagi, the more chakra it'll use up. But if he plays it right, Madara is truly invincible now, before he only had invincibility for 5 minutes with his space-time jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yamato gets caught, ah shit, I hope its one of his clones.

God I hope so but probably not. Let's hope though that is a clone.
    Yamato's probably gonna die, he got swallowed by the Niidaime manda and reverse summoned back to Madara's hideout. He stands no chance of survival at all, cause Kabuto's gonna start dissecting him soon. I wonder what kind of flashback he'll get, maybe something along the lines of how he truly accepted Naruto as his pupil and was proud of him.

Too bad he won't be able to help in the rebuilding of konoha, yamato's mokuton along with Naruto's RSM mode kagebunshins would've done wonders and build konoha into a city taller, more wonderous than Amegakure.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Cockney Geezer
    Lol... I liked the last translation.

Doh-jutsu

Lol... Homer is going to make an appearence