Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool Who's the Strongest Manga/Comic Character Ever!!

So yea, lately I been asking myself, 'out of all the manga's and comics who is the strongest?', I know this has been asked several times and I was looking for a thread like this here however I didn't find one.

So its a Simple questions, who would take the win as the strongest:

There are 2 categories, Street-level and Galactic-level.

Street-level would be any character would COULD NOT destroy a planet (Including Alucard, Ichigo,Yusuke Urameshi, Immortal Hercules, Hulk, Enel and all the other ones)

Galactic-level would be of course characters that CAN destroy planets (Including Goku, Superman, Silver Surfer, Galactus, and all the other ones)

This is assuming all characters are there final/most powerful form.

No Mechs.. Meaning you can't use Gurren Lagann, obviously that sh!t is super hax lol
    Last edited by Airicks; 10-24-2010 at 03:18 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Street-level would be any character would COULD NOT destroy a planet (Including Alucard, Ichigo,Yusuke Urameshi, Immortal Hercules, Hulk, Enel and all the other ones)
    i don't think ichigo or yusuke could destroy a planet but i get your point. My graphic novel/manga knowledge is minamal but of the top of my head maybe lufyy, lol Jk. or gintoki, or the superhuman furinji HSDK.

Galactic would be of course characters that CAN destroy planets (Including Goku, Superman, Silver Surfer, Galactus, and all the other ones)
    this one is definetly goku, i don't think superman is that strong, never read silver surfer and i don't know who galactus is.

i awnser both with goku street level small goku and galactic old goku he still wins both because he won't stay dead = always win
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Galactic Level: Broly. Goku got lucky.

Street Level: DeadPool. Murderous Immortal Psychopath. In the Marvel Universe, even the ones on a galactic Level try not to fuck with DeadPool.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Well since I made the thread I'll put out my opinion:

Street-level - Alucard, reason being he has millions of souls, so setting aside his power you'd have to kill him that many times. Also since he's not up agaist the likes of Goku/etc I'm sure he's fast enough to get up on someone and bite them, then he owns their soul. game over lol

Galactic-level - Superman, no one can beat him in his pre-crises days...period

Street level -- easily THE HULK
    No matter who he fights , they'll just keep making him angrier until he becomes capable of shattering planets. not to mention that because of his uniqueness magic doesn't work on him properly and with Bruce banner's mental training won't get mind controlled either.
    Galactic level - I guess goku
    He might need to do instant transmissions like crazy to keep up with superman but 1 of those dragon fist punches(forgot what they're called) and he'd rip right through Superman's chest.

The hulk is a good one, but Superman would murder Goku.

Superman has held black holes in the palm of his hand and survived a 700 light year explosion after killing a sun eater.

In terms of speed there is no contest. Pre-Crises Superman went so fast he almost entered heaven (no not because it was going to kill him).

There's also no contest in power, since aside from juggling planets and blowing out stars one time PC superman sneezed... it destroyed a entire solar system.

Goku does beat Superman in technique however Superman was trained by Batman and Wildcat so its not like he just throws haymakers. Even if he did then his speed would make up for it.

All and all Superman crushes Goku

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    The hulk is a good one, but Superman would murder Goku.

Superman has held black holes in the palm of his hand and survived a 700 light year explosion after killing a sun eater.

In terms of speed there is no contest. Pre-Crises Superman went so fast he almost entered heaven (no not because it was going to kill him).

There's also no contest in power, since aside from juggling planets and blowing out stars one time PC superman sneezed... it destroyed a entire solar system.

Goku does beat Superman in technique however Superman was trained by Batman and Wildcat so its not like he just throws haymakers. Even if he did then his speed would make up for it.

All and all Superman crushes Goku
    In a lot of comics and mangas, the authors overpower their characters, which is fine, but it is not fine when it is not logical and create power imbalances. This is the reason the authors realized their mistake and powered him down in post-crisis. Now, I know DBZ is obviously over-powered too, but at least they had a gradual progression and it obeys the laws of physics.

First, Superman is a solar-powered superhero that gains his power due to the difference in gravity between the earth and the sun. Thus, he is only a fraction of the energy of a yellow star. A black hole is equivalent to a billion suns and has an enormous gravity. It makes absolutely no sense that superman can hold a black hole in his hand let alone a red giant.

Second, you mentioned that Superman is faster than Goku. The pre-crisis Superman is supposedly "faster" than the speed of light. Well I'm sorry, but the laws of physics says nothing is "faster" than the speed of light and at maximum, superman can only reach 99.99..% of the speed of light. Goku, on the other hand, has Shunken Ido, where he basically dematerializes INTO light, which means his speed=speed of light.

Third, Superman sneezing and destroying a solar system (destroying the source of his power - the sun), also makes no sense for the same reasons described above.

Fourth, Superman being trained by batman and wildcat is > than Goku being trained by Gohan, Roshi, Karin, Kami, Kaio? Grandpa Gohan and Roshi can take care of batman and wildcat on their own.

Hence, Goku>Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Galactic Level: Broly. Goku got lucky.

Street Level: DeadPool. Murderous Immortal Psychopath. In the Marvel Universe, even the ones on a galactic Level try not to fuck with DeadPool.
    In Movie 8, when Broly met Goku for the first time, Broly>Goku. It took Goku the combined powers of all his friends to put one punch into the place where he had been stabbed as a child. So obviously, yes Goku got lucky. However, Goku got stronger, in movie 8, he was only a SSJ. As SSJ3 Goku, he can whoop Broly and make him cry again like he did before. Legendary SSJ<SSJ3.

Hence, Goku>Broly

I welcome anymore Goku bashing.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Wow... OK where to start...

First off, why are you applying real world to physics to comic/mangas? And you seem to make the assumption that superman only has power when the sun is shining. Then go on to say he can't even have the the full power of a yellow star, since thats where he gets his power from.

You fail to mention (or maybe you don't know) Superman doesn't just 'get' energy from the sun he absorbs the radiation(like a battery)... This is why he still has powers even at night.

You can go on to say 'Well he couldn't had adsorbed THAT much radiation!'.

The fact is, it doesn't have to make sense in our world. mail the writers, I'm not going to go back and read all the Superman comics to find proof of what he's done, however all the examples I used is what he HAS DONE.

And what he HAS DONE overcomes ANYTHING Goku or frankly any other manga character(aside gurren laggen) has ever done..

Superman>Goku

PS:
    I was never implying Wildcat/Batman (well maybe Batman) where martial artist on the level of Roshi, I was just saying Obviously Superman isn't just going to be throwing haymakers, Even if all his training from Batman went to waste he knows all the Kryptonian Martial Arts.

And here's something I just found about his speed.. like I said real world physics matter little. The fact is he's done it. Don't act like its not fair and DBZ has never broken the laws of physics either.. that would be a joke.

Spoiler!