Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Part 2

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar

Bleach Bleach Part 2

Do you think there is Bleach part 2? He already defeated Aizen.

it might sound kinda crazy but... WHAT if... Aizen now is needed and Ichigo joins forces with him hahaha

^ lol yeah like they need to rescue aizen from hell cuz he was a good guy after all that will be hilarious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Well in an interview this year he stated that Bleach will be continuing for a while:

Q: You're already up to 33 volumes of Bleach -- how much longer do you think this story will go?

Tite Kubo: I can't really say how long this story will be by the time it ends, but I have a few more stories that I want to tell, so this series will go on for a while. (laughs)

So I don't necessarily think they're going to do a "Bleach 2" or sequel of any sort, but it will definitely go on after Aizen.

Here's the link if you want to read the rest of the interview:

http://manga.about.com/od/mangaartis...a/TiteKubo.htm
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

I dunno, I lost so much "respect" for Kubo. I mean Aizen's battle was pure shit.

In literature and similar arts, parts are never used anyway. Haven't you wondered why people call stuff "story arcs"? Naturally, Tolkien did not call Lord of the Rings The Hobbit II, but Lord of the Rings.

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    I dunno, I lost so much "respect" for Kubo. I mean Aizen's battle was pure shit.
    true man aizen was the best villain and he lost so easily.and yeah i dont think bleach is over so bleach part 2 wont happen.aizen will be back!!!!!!!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Next time Aizen meets with Ichigo they will be evenly matched. Its like Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta kicked Gokus ass the first, then Goku fought back and powerd up to kick Vegetas ass. Vegeta meanwhile joined the good guys (which I predict happens with Aizen too) and powerd up to Gokus level.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Vegeta underwent serious redemption and died a few times in between. Doing this to Aizen would kill bleach considering everyone else on Aizen's team showed more redeeming qualities than Aizen did. At least Vegeta's old evil teammates were still jerks when compared to Vegeta. Could you imagine if in Inuyasha, Naraku and Inu teamed up in the end to beat the spirit of that sacred crystal?
    Spoiler!

Lol vegeta was 100% evil from the start and not hiding it, didnt start out with their trust then betray them, then join them.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?