Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: bleach 293

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Or maybe Ichigo was trying to call out to them or something and they were under the hypnosis so it didn't reach them. I mean it did show Ichigo's surprised face quite a bit during that whole bit with Aizen trolling

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Xoraan14 probably does have the best answer, Aizen kept everyone from noticing Ichigo's screaming up until the perfect opportunity (them almost killing Hinamori)
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Only problem with that is Ichigo watched him take down some of the vizards (Rose, Lisa, and Love) and Komomura and Ichigo was never under hypnosis.
    Ichigo did see that, and he was thinking "what the hell is going on" while it was happening. If you watch the anime again you'll see it, when Aizen is taking those three out. That may have been Hinamori right there, and Ichigo is so stunned he can't act.

Komomura was taken out before the vizards, so he's effectively out of the picture before the "switch".

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Or maybe Ichigo was trying to call out to them or something and they were under the hypnosis so it didn't reach them. I mean it did show Ichigo's surprised face quite a bit during that whole bit with Aizen trolling
    Huh...I never thought of that. A very plausible scenario.

Better than my idea at least.

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Xoraan14 probably does have the best answer, Aizen kept everyone from noticing Ichigo's screaming up until the perfect opportunity (them almost killing Hinamori)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Huh...I never thought of that. A very plausible scenario.

Better than my idea at least.
    Although that does leave the question 'Why didn't Ichigo actually forcibly stop them?' but that could be because he was shocked/surprised/whatever

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

First let me qualify that I think Aizen probably had his sword released before Ichigo arrived; just didn't actually cast any illusion until this episode.

Its weird I don't really know when Aizen could have made the switch without Ichigo seeing. I mean he'd notice Aizen being there before they attacked, then him not being there when they started.

So does that mean that Aizen had to have made the switch before they attacked? That's what I think, when they all assembled together that's when he switched with Hinamori.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Epic episode!Btw where did Kensei went?Got trolled by illusion or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Epic episode!Btw where did Kensei went?Got trolled by illusion or what?
    He should still be fighting Wonderweiss.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    but what i dont get if it was hinamori why was she so good at defending herself against the captains and why didnt she die after 2 stings from suzubemachi

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    but what i dont get if it was hinamori why was she so good at defending herself against the captains and why didnt she die after 2 stings from suzubemachi
    That was Aizen.Shortly after that he switched.(or no?)
    My theory is that he was gathering his reiatsu at Kira's place and at the same time his illusion was deflecting attacks.Then he shifted the illusion with hinamori?
    Troll master.