Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: bleach 293

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    torrents
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

wow dat was like on eof the best bleach fights ever every1 just failed against aizen man i forgot that in the manga they wer all attacking hinamori lol crazy stuff

awesome ep

That has to be one of my favourite Anime eps ever.
    My only questions are: Why the hell was Ichigo not doing anything to stop it? Yeah i know it adds suspence but if i was Hitsu i'd pick my half my body up and attack him.
    xD
    And I wanted to know the answer to when he started using his Shikai too because, Ichigo was fighting him because he hasn't seen it soooo.....

Anyway you can just see the look on Aizen's face that said : Lawl Owned xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Does anyone know where I can get the Bleach movie 3 OST? I would really like that song! and I agree with everyone, this episode was pretty epic. And the only thing I can imagine is Aizen was fighting them but when he got caught he was able to break free, switch places with Hinamori (faster than Ichigo could even react) and then pretend to be her. If that makes any sense that is the only way I can see it, so he was fighting them the entire time up until he got caught by Hitsaguya, then he switched
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get the Bleach movie 3 OST?
    http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/

This website has most of the anime OSTs and you can find Bleach movie 3 OST there.

The song is named "Stand Up Be Strong" and has two parts. Track 22 and 23

Haa... This was the episode I've been waiting for. It was way, way, way better than in the manga lol. I think this level of epicness tops even the beatdown administered by Ulquiorra on Ichigo. And to think the Captain Commander is up next. I can't wait. And lol at the Shinigami's Cup at the end. Aizen really being an asshole there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get the Bleach movie 3 OST? I would really like that song! and I agree with everyone, this episode was pretty epic. And the only thing I can imagine is Aizen was fighting them but when he got caught he was able to break free, switch places with Hinamori (faster than Ichigo could even react) and then pretend to be her. If that makes any sense that is the only way I can see it, so he was fighting them the entire time up until he got caught by Hitsaguya, then he switched
    See, I always thought Aizen had been using his ability right after Ichigo's initial attack, when all the captains and visers grouped together and told Ichigo to sit back while they handled things.

That entire sequence of him taking down people while Gin was overseeing it was all hypnosis, IMO.

Who knows for sure.

I have to say, I love Bleach. Simple as that, its been so awesome; the pacing, animation, OSTs and action have been impeccable.

It's actually better than the manga at this point, conveys the emotion so well.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    See, I always thought Aizen had been using his ability right after Ichigo's initial attack, when all the captains and visers grouped together and told Ichigo to sit back while they handled things.

That entire sequence of him taking down people while Gin was overseeing it was all hypnosis, IMO.

Who knows for sure.
    Only problem with that is Ichigo watched him take down some of the vizards (Rose, Lisa, and Love) and Komomura and Ichigo was never under hypnosis.

And thanks Xerenix!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!