Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 601 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

One Piece One Piece 601 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Hard to say if this is fake. Sounds reasonable but i hope, that this is fake, because i want to see Luffy kicking sentamaru´s ass.

But anyway if this turns out to be real the guy did a good job, because it´s exactly the way oda would handle thinks.

even if this is fake you will probably be disappointed cause i think that luffy vs sentomarou will be a draw at best i think it is highly possible that sentomarou will win but with high difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    even if this is fake you will probably be disappointed cause i think that luffy vs sentomarou will be a draw at best i think it is highly possible that sentomarou will win but with high difficulty.
    Sorry if this make you angry but wtf are you saying? If he can't defeat Sentomaro then how can he kick ass the Admiral and 02 years pass is meaningless?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_King View Post
    Sorry if this make you angry but wtf are you saying? If he can't defeat Sentomaro then how can he kick ass the Admiral and 02 years pass is meaningless?
    i didnt say that those two years were meaningless i said that he would fiught him as an equal.remember that sentomarou kicked his ass easily and even without his weapon last time so fighting him equally is already a huge achievement dont you think?i think it will be a draw.he might win cause i dont know how much stronger he has gotten but i dont think it is very possible.and i m sure that he cant beat admirals yet.

how dare you halaros!!! sentoumaru is no match for Luffy....Raleigh swam all the way to see Luffy, Whitebeard saw him as an equal...theres more....sentoumaru is strong, and he oddly looks and talks like luffy...a fat luffy that is

Could it be! Sentoumaru is Luffys Half brother!!!???

well i dont think that you mean that whitebeard considered luffy to have equal strength with him,do you?and yeah rayleigh swam all this way to train him i know that.and of course luffy is much much stronger now but still remember that sentomarou didnt go all out last time we dont know the full extent of his strength.he didnt even use his axe.

not to mention his bragging about having the strongest defense which means his Busōshoku Haki could be extremely high, we saw this to maybe accurate the last time they fought and as you said I dont think he fought seriously.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    that seems plausible, mistaking luffy for a innocent bystander lol.