Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    One Piece 601 Raw Pics

Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Added raw pics. Pure Epic mates.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

One of the best OnePiece chapters so far. Howly shit

IDK 4 sure but i think he made his jet pistol without even pumping the blood in his leg, man this is the start of something epic, and then Zoro and Sanji take down the other 1 without even trying, they're ready no doubt about it and i don't think that Luffy can take and admiral yet but i think they can get away from them without being killed or seriously hurt, but everything under that stands no chance, hopefully in the next 2 or 3 issues they finally set out for mermaid island

One Piece haki

based on the new pics and translation dosent seem like usop has haki is confirmed , however i personally think the haki speculations are not neaded as we have already been told e1 has it in the world but not e1 can use it. Haki grow with spirit and battle experience and theres no doubt the entire straw hat crew has battle experience and huge spirits. Thaugh most of the crew do not now they posess haki , but since luffy is openly useing it sooner or later the entire crew will know about it tru him. How they use it will diffrent from person too person eks Nami pb has observation based on her sixth sence regarding weahter changes etc. I belive this is her way of useing haki. People should consider that the crew members use haki outside battle and fights.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian4500 View Post
    based on the new pics and translation dosent seem like usop has haki is confirmed , however i personally think the haki speculations are not neaded as we have already been told e1 has it in the world but not e1 can use it. Haki grow with spirit and battle experience and theres no doubt the entire straw hat crew has battle experience and huge spirits. Thaugh most of the crew do not now they posess haki , but since luffy is openly useing it sooner or later the entire crew will know about it tru him. How they use it will diffrent from person too person eks Nami pb has observation based on her sixth sence regarding weahter changes etc. I belive this is her way of useing haki. People should consider that the crew members use haki outside battle and fights.
    Its confirmed.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Finally, the world sees the true Mugiwara pirates~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&ob=av3e
    My reaction on the raw pics, can't wait till the translated chap. Also, is it only my poor eyesight or does it seem like luffy activates gear 2nd on his arm only?

when is it coming out?

HOLY SHIT MY REACTION ALSO TO THE ONE HANDED GEAR SECOND JET PISTOL!!!! toooooooooooooooooooooo EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.