Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    i never used to read spoilers because it...spoils...the...chapter...oh dear.

this seems like what we've been waiting for. Hearaclsn was actually a BA after all, Usopp with Haki!?! Brook's musical attacks messing people up! The monster 3 one shotting Pacifistas!!! The future looks bright indeed!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_King View Post
    Sorry if this make you angry but wtf are you saying? If he can't defeat Sentomaro then how can he kick ass the Admiral and 02 years pass is meaningless?
    i didnt say that those two years were meaningless i said that he would fiught him as an equal.remember that sentomarou kicked his ass easily and even without his weapon last time so fighting him equally is already a huge achievement dont you think?i think it will be a draw.he might win cause i dont know how much stronger he has gotten but i dont think it is very possible.and i m sure that he cant beat admirals yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    It wouldn't be a big surprise if Rayleigh's known Heracles in the past. It's sort of obvious why else would be end up being with Ussop at that same island, right?
    Thats exactly my point, maybe they are crewmates before.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

so idf ussop has haki i ll take as a granted that zoro and sanji also have haki.it will be ridiculous if zoro and sanji dont have haki but ussop does.

Agreed, if Luffy now win against the Admiral, then what purpose in the rest of story? It just will be boring and not interesting thing about the "Hero who demolishing obstacles in one kick/punch,"

I don't think he's on par with Admirals or people like Shanks just yet. He's just entering the new world and now has the tools to at least stand against an admiral. Something he had no shot at before. After some battles and learning to use haki with his df to the top of its abilities he will be able to defeat an admiral. The point of the training for 2 years wasn't to be able to defeat an admiral it was to be able to start competing in the new world.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I don't think he's on par with Admirals or people like Shanks just yet. He's just entering the new world and now has the tools to at least stand against an admiral. Something he had no shot at before. After some battles and learning to use haki with his df to the top of its abilities he will be able to defeat an admiral. The point of the training for 2 years wasn't to be able to defeat an admiral it was to be able to start competing in the new world.
    This.

It would be exciting to see a Luffy vs. Blackbeard right now. Though I doubt Luffy wins, Blackbeard may have learned to use haki for all we know.

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    Wow are you sure? He just blew the px with just one punch?

Quote Originally Posted by scottyaks143 View Post
    Wow are you sure? He just blew the px with just one punch?
    so what?

It's good to see Ussop can use a type of haki and Zoro and Sanji can handle a PX no problem.
    But still the level of Luffy's matery of haki is impressive. I mean one haki jet pistol to take out a px, that's awesome.