Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hollows?

there are 4 shimigami arts:

Kidō (鬼道, Kidō? lit.demon path)
    Hand-to-hand combat (白打, hakuda?, lit. white hits)
    Agility (歩法, hohō?, lit. step method)
    Swordsmanship (斬術, zanjutsu?, lit. cutting technique)

I imagine hollows normally dont have Kido and swordsmanship since you could relate "Sonido" as Agility and "Cero's" and "Bala's" as Kido. But when they tap into the hollow powers they can access this other arts and also aquire a boost in power for some reason.
    And to be truthful I do believe there must be a few natural arrancars... most likely high lvl adjuchas or vastro lordes. Cause we know a shimigami can do it and become a vizard... so a very powerful and controled hollow like adjuchas and vastr lordes could achieve their tapping into the shimigami power. But I dont think their are a lot since their arent a lot of vastro lords.

We don't know if Shinigami can become Vizards "naturally" unless the way that Ichigo became a Shinigami is the natural method, or you consider any method without the use of the Hougyoku "natural".

We have seen one person use a kido spell that doesn't seem to be a shinigami, and that's Shiba Kukaku. At the end of the Soul Society arc, she uses a kido spell in the 60s (i believe) against they guards of the North, East and South Gates.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    We don't know if Shinigami can become Vizards "naturally" unless the way that Ichigo became a Shinigami is the natural method, or you consider any method without the use of the Hougyoku "natural".

We have seen one person use a kido spell that doesn't seem to be a shinigami, and that's Shiba Kukaku. At the end of the Soul Society arc, she uses a kido spell in the 60s (i believe) against they guards of the North, East and South Gates.
    yeah but I believe she does have a zanpakto. She most likely just chose not to join the Shinigami academy after her brothers death, or maybe left because of it. The Shiba family was one of the noble families according to soi fon in chapter 157
    Last edited by Kushieda; 09-27-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    yeah but I believe she does have a zanpakto. She most likely just chose not to join the Shinigami academy after her brothers death, or maybe left because of it. Wasn't the Shiba family one of the noble families, or am I just remembering someones theory?
    I think that Kubo said in an interview that the Shiba clan was once one of the noble families (there used to be 5 noble families).

Are you sure it's a zanpakuto?... Is Ganju's a zanpakuto? I don't think that we know that for sure.

what u men we have just seen 1 person??? we have seen a lot... byakuya on the fight with renji and ichigo, vice cap of the healing lady cap that use the kido to comunate with everyone and tell them of aizens plan, aizen coffin to beat fox cap, renji against 8 espada, etc we have seen all arts of shimigami being used.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    what u men we have just seen 1 person??? we have seen a lot... byakuya on the fight with renji and ichigo, vice cap of the healing lady cap that use the kido to comunate with everyone and tell them of aizens plan, aizen coffin to beat fox cap, renji against 8 espada, etc we have seen all arts of shimigami being used.
    One person that isn't a shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi
    We have seen one person use a kido spell that doesn't seem to be a shinigami
    See?

yes they did but the orb just enhanced thier powers

Yes, the Arrancar gain the Shinigami powers (the 4 arts) but I don't think that's it. LIke I said before, it's like their minus Hollow souls have gained the stability of the plusse soul (a.k.a. the nature of all Shinigami souls) and thus being able to tear off their mask, without their 'naked instinct' disintergrating.

Usually it's a long harsh process from Hollow to Gillian to Vastolorde but the Hougyoku just bypasses and disrupts the process at any Menos stage and immediately stabilises the minus Hollow soul into an Arrancar.

KINGS-Of-A-Kind; The Baboon & The Panther