• not to good not to bad

2 20.00%
  • pure crap

0 0%
  • FILLER SUCK HARD

1 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    i mean Blenheim is supposed to be a FLIPPING GIANT i mean come on
    i mean really did al kahn and 4KIDS invade japan here this is something so stupid that i dont even think 4kids would be dumb enough to do it
    but other than that there is some nice action BUT still we need to find out where al kahn is to make sure he is not behind this
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    If you want the Anime to be the same as the Manga without any additional stuffs, then why the hell are you even watching the Anime? -_-
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    If you want the Anime to be the same as the Manga without any additional stuffs, then why the hell are you even watching the Anime? -_-
    to see our favorite characters animated/ even if it sucks at times

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    i never said that BUT there is a line not to be crossed and they crossed it i mean there are some thing that are just to big to miss and there making way to many mistakes its ridicules they should at least try to get it right
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Those complaining about the graphics get a torrent program and DL the torrent episodes 720p funisub they look sooooooooooo much better.

About the anime I never complain about it since it was this particular anime that got me into reading manga.

Don't watch it for accuracy watch it for pure entertainment.

most of us can not enjoy it with all the inaccuracies and mistakes
    and i am sure we can all agree that thriller bark was light years better than the war saga when it was put in to the anime it looked so much better then need to go back to what ever they did then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nope the anime has everything the Manga has just added stuff, inaccuracies are the extra stuff, but they haven't really missed hardly anything of the manga.

Thriller Bark is overrated, it some of it's scenes were intense graphics same with the this current sage. It cost a lot to use those High def graphics, if you notice there is never a full episode with it just good moments.

Those complaining should honestly look into what it takes to make the anime and why there is filler implemented into them it's not all just about not catching the anime. You be surprised how Business plays a large role.

Your accuracy is the manga, Anime is just a +. You always have these 2 choices stop watching the anime and the one I like stop b*tching.

i am allowed to state my opinion and a lot of people agree with me
    inaccuracies are not added stuff they messed up a lot
    this whole arc is full of mistakes
    or is this just some fun added stuff lol

and i have shown the comparison were they grossly messed up the white beard commanders
    thriller bark was much nicely well done and i for one would gladly love them to go back to that level of detail and i am sure most people agree with me. we as fan who support one piece deserve the best and to stop watching or complaining about it will not help any thing. if you don't like the way something is you stand up like a man and say something about it that's what i am doing.
    if you like it fine that you right but dont tell me to stop complaining when i have the equal right and the grounds to do so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Then why didn't you stand up for chapter 597.

It sure as hell was inaccurate compared to everything you was standing up for and fighting for.

Again it's simple don't like it stop watching it.

I don't like this Purple drink, but I keep drinking it.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    most of us can not enjoy it with all the inaccuracies and mistakes and i am sure we can all agree that thriller bark was light years better than the war saga when it was put in to the anime it looked so much better then need to go back to what ever they did then
    they're not really mistakes, anime is based of the manga so everything doesn't have to be 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I don't like this Purple drink, but I keep drinking it.
    Don't do it thats how pimp c died.

i don't really like the one piece anime, it moves at such a slow pace. they need a long and awesome filler arc to widen the gap between the manga and anime