Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kabuto yakushi

Kabuto yakushi

More than a year ago I've started a theory thread that went pretty fast to the graveyard.

Now that it seems that I was very close to the truth (although I admit I've stretched it a bit with the chinese methology)

I ask again, in hopes that someone, yet again, will call it a question and not a theory and I'll expand from there (but keep an open mind this time):

Can Kabuto be related to Naruto? can they be from the same clan, from the mother side?

Quote Originally Posted by thestoryteller View Post
    More than a year ago I've started a theory thread that went pretty fast to the graveyard.

Now that it seems that I was very close to the truth (although I admit I've stretched it a bit with the chinese methology)

I ask again, in hopes that someone, yet again, will call it a question and not a theory and I'll expand from there (but keep an open mind this time):

Can Kabuto be related to Naruto? can they be from the same clan, from the mother side?
    Um, why the hell would they be related? What gives you that idea, if you have more to share about this, hurry up. As of now there's no indication that he's related whatsoever to Naruto. Nagato and Naruto had so much in common even before it was revealed they were from the same clan. Kabuto and Naruto don't share anything other than the fact that they were both orphans. And no, he's not the orphan of an uzushiogakure survivor much like Nagato's mother, cause Kabuto's way too young for that, he was most likely orphaned during the 3rd ninja war, when Minato was fighting and kakashi was 13. Kabuto was prolly around 4-5 at the time, same as Itachi's age.

If your gonna give Kabuto any relation to Naruto or Rikudou's lineages, then most likely it'll be from the senju side, as in Tobirama or whitefang/Kakashi, as they all have the silver hair. Who knows, maybe the real reason Whitefang killed himself was because he had an illegitimate son from another enemy village, then was forced to kill the mother and abandon the child. LOL.

And seriously, there's something fishy about you. If you were creating threads a year ago, how come you haven't had a single post since then, cause this is your first one. Unless this is another of your account. FreakShow is that you?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

wow! a conspiracy theory!

I think a year ago someone told the exact same thing about me.

No. until now I was silent because of the bashing of last year.

but it seems that my previous theory is less far fetched than people thought.

now, about your reply-

although he isn't a red haired, well.. naruto is yellow haired. the color of the hair says nothing.
    and the uzumaki clan may as well survived up to the 3rd shinobi war.

He was a kidnapped baby, found amongst enemy bodies by a konoha medic. No one said he was from konoha. Infact, if he was from konoha, people would have known him. He wasn't of the enemy soldiers, because who brings a baby to battle?
    I think it's logical to assume that before the Uzushiogakure was destroyed, konoha sent help. And there must have been survivors. I think it's logical to kidnap a baby that has the secret of longevity.
    Now it seems that every character with a dim background seems to be kept for a relations twist.
    we don't know kabuto's real last name.

the dots fit for me. and for a theory.. it's enough.

wow! a conspiracy theory!

I think a year ago someone told the exact same thing about me.

No. until now I was silent because of the bashing of last year.

but it seems that my previous theory is less far fetched than people thought.

now, about your reply-

although he isn't a red haired, well.. naruto is yellow haired. the color of the hair says nothing.
    and the uzumaki clan may as well survived up to the 3rd shinobi war.

He was a kidnapped baby, found amongst enemy bodies by a konoha medic. No one said he was from konoha. Infact, if he was from konoha, people would have known him. He wasn't of the enemy soldiers, because who brings a baby to battle?
    I think it's logical to assume that before the Uzushiogakure was destroyed, konoha sent help. And there must have been survivors. I think it's logical to kidnap a baby that has the secret of longevity.
    Now it seems that every character with a dim background seems to be kept for a relations twist.
    we don't know kabuto's real last name.

the dots fit for me. and for a theory.. it's enough.
    I was only kidding man, plz do post more often. But as for you theory, you need to gimme more than what you have provided thus far, any clue or foreshadowing whatsoever. I mean, yes, there's still alot of mysteries about kabuto which need to be revealed, but of all people, why the relationship to Naruto? Are you implying that if Kabuto were to gain a sharingan, he might become another Rikudou? Or is that Kabuto's intention as well, backstab Madara and become the yondaime rikudou himself.
    Spoiler!

Lolz, no seriously LOLz. The first post has absolutely nothing to back up your question. In fact most of it was some rambling, with a random half question, half statement at the end. I'm don't know about you, but isn't it general knowledge to giving supporting evidence when you post as theory. But Seriously, more facts/reasons would help.

Also, it wasn't stated where Kabuto was found. If you look at Nagato and that, they were in the village of Rain when Jiraiya found and trained them. Because of this, the reason you gave in your second post is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Also, it wasn't stated where Kabuto was found. If you look at Nagato and that, they were in the village of Rain when Jiraiya found and trained them. Because of this, the reason you gave in your second post is invalid.
    I think it was stated that Kabuto was found in the middle of a battlefield during the 3rd Ninja wars and brought back to Konoha by a Medical Ninja. I can't remember if it was stated in the manga, but I do believe it was stated in one of the databooks.

Anyway, back to the theory, there's nothing in the manga that could lead one to logically think that Kabuto might be part of the Uzumaki clan. There is no theory, there are no facts to support it, so there's no reason for anyone to really take this seriously. This is just a blind shot in to the dark. Nothing more than you saying "Because no one knows where Kabuto comes from, could he be part of the Uzumaki clan?" That's all the thinking I see so far.

Come back with some more support for your theory, then I'll be glad to shoot it down.

To the OP: I'm curious, what leads you to think that you were "close to the truth". Care to refresh our memory on what has transpired since then that gives credence to your theory?

I don't exactly recall anything lately that points to Kabuto being related to Naruto.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar

thinking about relation i got another info too..

his body chakra endurance of self healing and almost having a beast with himself .. really questions me if he is an uzumaki and i also suspect he likes naruto... related in clan type or maybe somehow da..he might switch sides with naruto too.. i also suspect him to be the son of tobirama lineage.. seriously
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Kabuto's self healing is a jutsu.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Kabuto's self healing is a jutsu.
    Mr. kuroihikari.. its not a jutsu? i bet...=)

refer chap168,, its a ability, regenerative ability of kabuto..

feel free to comment ..
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!