Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

2 16.67%

0 0%

0 0%

2 16.67%

8 66.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    yeah because i want gray to move on and he can at least tie with levy and her partner so i am hoping he moves on
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what do u think happen if some get a tie? both move on or none get to move on?

One Piece

Natsu is going to win, but not like his win going to mean that he's is in a higher level of a SS Class mage. This fight will improve Natsu a lot I think.
    Yes I know he is in many chibi forms now. Can't believe Gildratz casually single handily defragmented one of Natsu's strongest attack or so to say his signature move. As well as Natsu himself. Loving how Gildratz is turning out so far definitely met my expectations.

I want chibi Natsu to trip Gildratz over and all of them jump him.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Very very fast chapter. Oni-jane looks great, Erza once again proves her versatility and Gildartz is a monster.
    I been saying that since this arc started. I feel like the event is fast paced. Not to say I'm not enjoying it though. That mystery-Guy probably going drag this arc a lot then, how the island was introduced too. There is many variables Mashima has to play around with.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    Tie?

Meaning they both knocked each other out?

They both lose.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    could mean they both loose BUT i dont think so
    that would be inefficient because lets say they take each other down that does not mean there both to weak to be S class that just means they were at the same level. they could both be S class level and still land in a tie. so i think if there is a tie i think they both move on. so it would make much more sense to let them through because if there truly not strong enough they will get pawned in the next round so no worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]