Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

2 16.67%

0 0%

0 0%

2 16.67%

8 66.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Erza Isn't overrated at all in my opinion, and mystgun wasn't very beast like in his few fights he had.

well by looking at what we know right now from who went in where and the order they got there i think its a good bet to say mest and levy will not be fighting its either gray and levy or mest and gray i think if im doing it right
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no people, what's the sense of having the exams if gildartz is just going to let natsu pass because of improvement? everybody could improve but he is testing if his improvement is enough to beat an S Class mage. does that make sense? yeah gildartz could give some credit to him but to simply let him pass eventhough natsu lost is just absurd.

[well it will be a different story if we saw something hax from little natsus then catching gildartz off guard then beating him.]

anybody noticed lisanna's leg? (uh oh here i go again with her tat.)
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90525568/5

i think it will be awesome to see gray vs mest, i can see mest owning them both with minimal help from wendy. this is going to ghappen to let us gauge mest's power. but still we dont know what's going to happen.

all in all pretty good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well by looking at what we know right now from who went in where and the order they got there i think its a good bet to say mest and levy will not be fighting its either gray and levy or mest and gray i think if im doing it right
    hey man, i was only gone for a week and now you got your grammar and spelling all correct? good job! lol!

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

i can see natsu giving a haz move but not wining.
    also, i want and i want gray vs levy because i think he can win that fight.
    also, on the writing stuff i told you when i am doing papers for school i write good all around so i do not mess up my papers with text lingo.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah he wont win, i feel it too. im guessing that he will still be giving gidlartz a hard time though..

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    yeah he wont win, i feel it too. im guessing that he will still be giving gidlartz a hard time though..
    yeah and is there any possibility that he does not move on ??? i mean it would be funny but a bit lame dont u think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah and is there any possibility that he does not move on ??? i mean it would be funny but a bit lame dont u think
    we almost know that natsu wil move on to next round, it would be lame if he didnt.
    i to goot a feeling that mest wil get the lucy pass and it wil be gray vs levi.
    im not sure who i think wil win that.
    i said before i thought all the dragonslayers would come to next round but gray is strong and mey win

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Natsu is the only one who has to fight an SS class mage :( but I still think he will win

Id like to see Gray fight Gajeel. Erza is too overpowered. I mean she seems to have an Armour that automatically makes her opponents magic useless. Poor Juvia :(

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Natsu is the only one who has to fight an SS class mage :( but I still think he will win

Id like to see Gray fight Gajeel. Erza is too overpowered. I mean she seems to have an Armour that automatically makes her opponents magic useless. Poor Juvia :(
    i think juvia can pull it out same with elfman
    and like i said b4 if you look at the passes that were taken when natsu got there and where we know some people are we know that the battle has to have gray vs either levy or mest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Yeah im guessing Mest got the quiet path so he can keep his magic a secret until later.