2 16.67%

0 0%

0 0%

2 16.67%

8 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    am Start

Fairy Tail Chapter 205 Discussion/206 Predictions

Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Lmao, my predictions were right on!

I didn't really expect Natsu to be cut into 20 or so pieces but still! =D
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Very very fast chapter. Oni-jane looks great, Erza once again proves her versatility and Gildartz is a monster.

nice chapter, we all hat right about elfman vs mira
    juvia vs erza wil be awsome, looks like erza powning them but still think juvia wil pass this round.
    funny whit all the natsus.
    im natsu, no im natsu, im also natsu XD

Damn Gildartz nearly went overboard. He has to be holding back considerably so he doesn't hurt Natsu. His disassembly spell rearranging Natsu into a bunch of mini-versions of himself only for them all to get even more fired up as a result was funny. Just can't keep a good dragonslayer down.

Lluvia and Lisanna taking on Erza was also a cool change-up. Erza has an armor for everything I suppose. Wouldn't surprise me if she had armor to counteract mages like Gray or Gazille either.

Elfman and Evergreen's fight was predictable, but that doesn't make it any less awesome. Mira's got full control over her demon takeover now, and she looks like she might give a curbstomping to Elfman's team. Hopefully Elfman can forge up a little strength and isn't just completely wasted.

A quiet and battle path have yet to come into play. Which sucks because all 3 remaining teams I was hoping for to pass but one of them won't by default. Still thinking Mest got the quiet path, which means Gray vs. Levy would happen. That would be quite an awesome fight.

Looks like Chaos was right, guessing he'll be happy that Gray's fighting either Mest or Levy. Both fights promise to be quite possibly the most epic fight of the first exam.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Dang didnt think Erza v. Juvia would happen I predicted Mest or Gray would fight her. O well it looks like Juvia is out. Gildrats will say his missing leg and organ have weakened him and probably let Natsu move on.
    Mest v. Gray winner Mest
    Levy gets the quiet path

Next Round
    Levy
    Mest
    Natsu
    Cana

(If Juvia makes it my predictions would all have come true just a different way then expected)
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Cant wait to see how Natsu beats Gildarts, though I seriously doubt he beats him, since Gildarts takes SS-Class quests he'll probably let Natsu just move on once he's show that he is strong enough.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

loved the chapter tiny natsu MUHAHAHA
    im glad i was right about juvi and erza and elfman and mira i really think elfman pull something out of his A**
    and i think levy gets the easy path cuz that would piss off metal man LOL
    and gray and mest would be cool and i think gray win that on or it could end in a tie because i dont think gray will get left out in the cold like he did vs bixlow
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

awesome chapter.mini natsus were so damn funny.i also think that natsu wont beat glidarts but he ll let him pass through.

I also believe gildartz will let Natsu move furher after hes seen how much Natsu has improved. And personally i find Erza a little overrated, sure she is strong and had armore for almost every magic, but she isn't as beastlike as gildartz or mistogun.
    I have a feeling mistogun's desciple will have the lucky path. Though i dont want gray to fight gazille =/