Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ufc

all I know is Brock Lesner got whooped like a step-child a few days ago
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Velasquez rocked Brock. Gotta give it up to the first ever Mexican UFC Heavyweight champ. Looks like Brock's gonna take some time off after this fight. Maybe he should pursue a career in break dancing?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    This I like.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    rua vs jones soon can't wait what do you lot think about the new weight class and wec guys joining?

jheeze who saw anderson vs belfort was a great k.o that guy should retire ain't no one gonna beat him in that division and my home boy jones did what i expected beast him vs rua march 19th cant wait!!!
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 03-14-2011 at 09:15 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

It's Belfort mate. And yeah, I've watched it. Damn that was a solid chin KO. I think Belfort didn't have the proper preparation for the match, just look at the sagging skin. I wanted the Silva-GSP match to happen, it is still possible if Silva decides to go at welterweight. Ha! Rua vs Jones will be a great match.

i wish jones can prove that rua is faux. i really dont have any faith on rua..

wwwdotcom: "I wanted the Silva-GSP match to happen, it is still possible if Silva decides to go at welterweight. Ha!"
    --> i think they would meet halfway,silva would lose some, then gsp would gain some..
    It is a dream match but then the weight change for both of them could be a double edged sword.

just look at what happend to BJ..im not sure if the weight change is what changed him but he's getting slow and weak....man if he cant do some awesome wins, maybe he should retire..

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

thanks for the correction lol my bad but this weekend cant wait to see jones vs rua gonna be hard n that kid baoboza he looks like an up comming champ

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Place your bets people! Sundays UFC 128 will be war!

EDIT: Damn! Jones is a beast! Pure dominance!
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 03-21-2011 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Place your bets people! Sundays UFC 128 will be war!

EDIT: Damn! Jones is a beast! Pure dominance!
    i don't know who can compete with him in that class he is pureeeee G i thought phil davis would be a good challenge but i saw him against lil noug n he was shit can't wait for him to kick rashad evans face in loool