Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Ufc

  1. #1
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590

    Ufc

    can't find any other ufc related thread so i thought i'd start this
    basically just talk about favourite fighters upcoming fights bitch about past fights and also about the on going the ultimate fighter etc. also share a few videos of past fights u remember that are good thanks.

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  2. #2
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784

    Thumbs up

    My Predictions for the upcoming UFC 120
    Main Event: Bisping wins by R2 knockout.
    Co-main Event: My Fave Fighter - Dan Hardy wins by decision.

    But what am waiting is UFC 121, awesome main event and undercards!..

    and oh, she will be on Playboy next month.
    Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  3. #3
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    i saw dan hardy today he seems proper up for the fight lol but what i really wanna see is killa bones fight in up comming weeks met him today also cool guy bisping not too sure about him but i think its time for mc sweeny to get a win

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  4. #4
    Back again REDXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tower of God
    Posts
    1,894
    hope Dan Hardy wins by Knock out
    and i want Bisping to lose,never liked him

    Sig & Ava = Jaiden

  5. #5
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    and oh, she will be on Playboy next month.
    Spoiler!

    yes !!!! lol she is just as hot in real life!!!

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  6. #6
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    kane won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  7. #7
    Senior Member snowbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    816
    badass win huh? that's pure strength right there. he can still stand up from brock's takedown. epic.

    and what can you say about sanchez's slam?


    imo those two fights were the ones really worth watching..everything else made me so dang sleepy.

    "whoaaaaa"

    nuff said.


  8. #8
    Back again REDXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tower of God
    Posts
    1,894
    u have to love cain,what a beast

    Sig & Ava = Jaiden

  9. #9
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Boasting ends for Brock. And that cut is really scary! Cain is a beast, no doubt about that.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  10. #10
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    cain went inn the cut was proper deep i was like ouch n sanchez was too good kampman could of won but tried the choke ¬¬ but other than that brendan shuab was quite impressive

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •