• 3-Eh

10 21.28%
  • 2-Bad

1 2.13%
  • 1-Terrible

3 6.38%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    No, please, no sub-atomic particles. The entire jutsu system is complicated enough with the metaphysical chakra/yin/yang aspect and the scientific space-time/genetics aspect. It's gonna be more of the mess if they add quantum physics in there.

On the other hand, the easiest way to explain it using mechanics we've already seen involves using general relativity.
    Its not my theory its stated in the Fanbook 2 that the Tsuchikage is master of Jinton(Dust Release) a manipulation of molecules.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Finally!!!

- It would be my my guess the Tsuchikages flying ability manipulates his or the person he touches sub atomic particles so they can float on air. I think one must be an Earth type main and have full understanding of the jutsu to use it. So no Naruto and Sauske wont be using it...

- I'm glad we get to see the Tsuchikage get into a fight maybe we even learn more about Rock village and his and Deidara's past.

- I think Tsuchikage's unique dust release jutsu can destroy even Edo summons as they will destroy the medium body used to anchor the dead soul in the world of the living.4/5
    First, never try to make sense of ANY jutsu. Because most of them don't have any sound logic, even their own rules contradict themselves.
    And all elements are a product of molecules(re-acting to something,or being in a state),so only earth = manipulation of sub atomic particles and the rest don't? If anything fire types should be flying.

And i agree with you, Naruto will some how escape, if he is captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Heh, so with Kabuto using Edo Tensei and his talisman to return his zombies' wills back to them. Itachi's coming back!!! Lol. But good chapter nonetheless.
    I doubt Kabuto will let Itachi wander around by himself like how he let Deidara

Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    I doubt Kabuto will let Itachi wander around by himself like how he let Deidara
    Of course he wouldn't. That's what those talismans are for.

Actually Deidara was not totally free when Kabuto said he doesn't have time for Tsuchikage Deidara asked why he could not control his body clearly indicating Kabuto has master control and can use it when he likes.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Interesting, so the latest chapter revealed that Edo TenseiĀ“d guys will have an old-fashioned come-back rather then being just a mindless husks. Nagato and Itachi should be interesting to watch. I mean, both are major characters unlike the rest of Zombies. Oh wait, theres this mystery coffin guy, he should be quite influential and strong too.

Personally, I want Deidara to wipe the floor .. eh .. sea, with Tsuchikage & Co. It would be lame to have Deidara back just to be erased as quickly.

Um, am I the only one who was a lil freaked about that armadillo penis panel ? I mean, gross .. next thing might be the same for a female armadillo and that might come off ofensively no ?

I wonder how Kabuto handles 2 Jinchuuriki at once. Will he solely use Edo Tensei or will he fight himself ? I would bet for the former, since he is more of a schemer than a fighter. A brilliant schemer at that, the way things are right now I would give 50 € on Kabuto going back to Madara with Hachibi scalp. Naruto is after all a main hero so he gets off the hook.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

i bet gara is around just waiting...its too much coincidence Deidara and Gara meet again....Gara needs to settle a score here.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Its not my theory its stated in the Fanbook 2 that the Tsuchikage is master of Jinton(Dust Release) a manipulation of molecules.
    That's still different, though.

sub-atomic particles = "smaller than atom" particles. So they're much smaller than molecules and consequently are not talked about in the Fanbook.

Kabuto's zombies having their personalities in tact adds several interesting dynamics to the upcoming chapters. I'm really curious to see how Itachi and Nagato react once they're forced to do battle against Naruto (and later Sasuke, most likely).

I like the additional hint at background information from Deidara. Perhaps we'll see similar stuff with Kakuzu when he's summoned.

i lol'd at the giant koala in this chapter.

So what if deidara gets killed? Kabuto can just revive him again. Edo tensei is so fuckin cheap its pissing me off. I feel like edo tensei is the one thing thats killing this fantastic series.