• 2-Bad

1 2.13%
  • 1-Terrible

3 6.38%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    - Armadillo dick.

That pretty much made the chapter.

Awesome chap but I'm annoyed Naruto and Bee aren't allowed to fight, I understand why but I wanted to see those two tear shit up in their strongest form.

Naruto + Kyuubi + Sage Mode

KillerBee + Hachibi + Samahada

They would give Kabuto an epic pwnage even with his zombies.

best chapter in a while kinda reminds me of sandaime vs orochimaru tsuchikage looks beastly though. wonder what that wass in his hand deidara = greatness best akatsuki next to itachi

Finally!!!

- It would be my my guess the Tsuchikages flying ability manipulates his or the person he touches sub atomic particles so they can float on air. I think one must be an Earth type main and have full understanding of the jutsu to use it. So no Naruto and Sauske wont be using it...

- I'm glad we get to see the Tsuchikage get into a fight maybe we even learn more about Rock village and his and Deidara's past.

- I think Tsuchikage's unique dust release jutsu can destroy even Edo summons as they will destroy the medium body used to anchor the dead soul in the world of the living.

- Kabuto is more interested on getting a hold of Yamato and may use their assumption he his after the Jinchuuriki to get a hold of him.

- I'm sure this time KB gets captured and he lets Naruto go on purpose.

Anyways this chapter ends just as its getting interesting but give it 4/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Interesting start to the war with Deidara and Kabuto. Hopefully the Deidara scene doesn't last too long and we can get to the Kabuto vs. Naruto and co part.
    Signature by me.

Beer and Music

Armadillo dick

EDIT: Just finished reading it. Damn..it's building up even more! The end of this year will be good for Naruto, some bad shit will happen. Most likely, it'll keep up waiting during the New Years thing, FUCK!

Heh, so with Kabuto using Edo Tensei and his talisman to return his zombies' wills back to them. Itachi's coming back!!! Lol. But good chapter nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - It would be my my guess the Tsuchikages flying ability manipulates his or the person he touches sub atomic particles so they can float on air. I think one must be an Earth type main and have full understanding of the jutsu to use it. So no Naruto and Sauske wont be using it...
    No, please, no sub-atomic particles. The entire jutsu system is complicated enough with the metaphysical chakra/yin/yang aspect and the scientific space-time/genetics aspect. It's gonna be more of the mess if they add quantum physics in there.

On the other hand, the easiest way to explain it using mechanics we've already seen involves using general relativity.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    No, please, no sub-atomic particles. The entire jutsu system is complicated enough with the metaphysical chakra/yin/yang aspect and the scientific space-time/genetics aspect. It's gonna be more of the mess if they add quantum physics in there.

On the other hand, the easiest way to explain it using mechanics we've already seen involves using general relativity.
    Well, the Tsuchikage does use a technique that fucks up people's molecules or something like that. So his flying ability probably incorporates some of that stuff as well.

The focus on Earth country and the hidden stone village is much appreciated. Really enjoying seeing Tsuchikage, Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi get the time to shine. We need more Stone village exposition! Kurotsuchi berating Akatsuchi for having fun out of jealousy was funny. I think I'm gonna like this team.

Deidara meeting up with his former colleagues was great too. The fact that he has his personality back and isn't just some zombie clone is way better. I've missed him ever since he blew up. Hasn't been the same since hmmm.

Will be nice to see Sasori and Kakuza back too. Itachi's gonna be a curveball what with Sasuke also a member of Akatsuki now. Nagato's another guy to look out for, seeing as after making peace with Naruto he's probably not looking forward to fighting him again.

So earth ninjas can fly, that's ironic with earth and wind being opposites. Old man's pissed and about to law down the law on a former vigilante from his village.

Oh and as Rlinfamous so astutely pointed out, Armadillo dick.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!