1 2.13%
  • 1-Terrible

3 6.38%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

twitter.com/jedijuck

First thoughts on first page:

THEY SHOULD TEACH NARUTO HOW TO FLY!

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Mangastream seems to be down. Cant get to the delicous new chapter!

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Yea I wasnt able to finish reading =[

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

- If Tsuchikage survives this, I wanna see him teach Naruto how to fly! Sasuke can copy the Raikage's lightning armor, and Naruto can copy Tsuchikage's flight mode.

- Armadillo dick.

- I'm not that interested in seeing Deidara, who lost to pre-Mangekyou Sasuke, fight against the Tsuchikage and his team. Granted, I haven't seen them do anything except beat on a weakened Sasuke and escape Zetsu's spore jutsu, but will Tsuchikage really live up to his hype if he struggles with Deidara?

- Maybe Gaara will show up to save the day for his rematch with Deidara, and be all, "I knew you couldn't handle it, old man" or somesuch.

- Armadillo dick.

- The new Manda is absurdly huge, taking on that tortoise. And I wonder what it's scales must be made of for it to tear through those stone spikes without a scratch.

- Unless Kabuto himself is incredible, or he's bringing extra Edo Tensei clones, I think he's a bit outmatched right now. I look forward to seeing what he does; the old Orochimaru tricks won't cut it against these opponents, so he's going to be a Super-Orochimaru.

Back up for me ^^

Great chapter. TsuchiKage seems like a badass so far. I hope he pwns Deidara. Cant wait to see this fight.

What's up with Kabuto versus Everyone. He must be a bad mofo thinking he can take on Naruto, KB, Yamato, and Co.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

- Armadillo dick.

I really think Sasuke should learn to fly as well tho. The we got naruto and sasuke fighting in the sky ftw

Rated 5/5

Mucho Arigatou MangaStream & Binktopia, we luv ya.

Freaking sweet chapter, great start to the war.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

<3 the manga for having the little things that cant be shown in the anime here in amerca

tho

</3 amadillo dick