4 6.56%
  • |2| Bad

2 3.28%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.64%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well the thing i was getting at by bringing up a captain level was how many of the straw hats will be able to fight a legit high level pirate captain
    look at the WB commanders for a comparison
    most of them could fight on that level thats what i meant and yes i want one piece now to
    first of all this is taking TOO LONG for the next chapter to come out, not on subject I hope that towards the end of the story the whole SH crew is on captain level
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    first of all this is taking TOO LONG for the next chapter to come out, not on subject I hope that towards the end of the story the whole SH crew is on captain level
    pirate captain are all different levels i would say something more like VA since he/luffy was getting own by them in the marine ford arc or white-beards captain commanders
    Spoiler!

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    I really wish I had something really interesting to say.
    Guess what? I don't! /o/
    Anyway, I'm pretty anxious about this chapter. It almost never comes out Wednesdays to me, for my [I really don't know the word for fuso-horĂ¡rio, so I'll use what I think is the correct abreviation] GMT is -3.
    Add daylight saving time to that and I never read it the day I think I'm going to.

But on the topic, there's almost nothing I can say that's new, so I'll just focus on that.
    I guess Franky's hair will only really come back when they restart the journey. Or maybe when he's battling, but probably the first option.

Also, I'd like to point out that I really sympathized with Roshi, just because of the math manga stuff. Ok, I liked the comment about no one reading it better than the manga, but it still made me like him. xD

Finally, I'd like to, as I always do when write so much lines, apologize for my writing, since english is not my first language.

Have a nice [insert the part of day you currently are]!

Your writing is fine man, we know what are trying to say and that is good enough to me, some people are just to picky when it come to other's english. It sucks I have to wait till tomorrow morning to read op, its not out yet and I have to go to bed. Oh well, good night and talk to u guys tomorrow, hopefully in a new chapter thread.
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I second everything snowbear said.

With the Captain level thing, the way I see it is someone who is successfully able to lead a group of people without the possibility of mutiny or death. Of the Straw Hats, the only ones I see as "Captain Level" are Luffy; leading the SH pirates to the new world, Zoro; besides taking charge when Luffy's not around he pretty much lead the assault on Enies Lobby, Franky; gathered the Franky Family and made into a force on Water 7. Brook is close, but his crew was destroyed twice.
    yeah and there are no up dates on manga stream whats going on here ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    I actually thought it was weird, they usually say something when not uploading the chapter. Guess I wasn't the only one. xD

It's not like they are indebted to the readers or anything alike, though. So pretty much all we can do is wait. xD

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    I think every episode that go out is excellent.