Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

remaining logia-type fruits

So, recently i was thinking about what logia-type fruits there could still be...

I think pretty obvious is the wind based fruit and it would fit to a woman since till now there was no (at least i can't think of one) female elemental user...

Also i could imagine the "oil-fruit" to have the ability to "refuse" water in the liquid state cause we all know that water doesn't bind with oil (but they're touching each other, i know)

And a quicksilver fruit could be very poisonous...

More ideas?
    (I'm not english, so for everybody who likes to correct me can feel free to do so )

Wind ?
    I thought Dragon is using the Wind ....
    The green wind, in some town when captain smoke captured Luffy.. Dragon used some kind of ability which seemed to me was wind... Green wind ...

Well it is possible that Dragon uses the wind fruit, but as it is not yet confirmed it could also have been something else. The weather fruit or something similar.

As for logia fruits that are still missing, i'd go for the water fruit. Even though it seems pretty pointless seeing as water is a devils fruit users weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Wind ?
    I thought Dragon is using the Wind ....
    The green wind, in some town when captain smoke captured Luffy.. Dragon used some kind of ability which seemed to me was wind... Green wind ...
    it was in logue-town. And actually we don't know about his ability yet. He also prevented buggy from executing luffy with a thunderbolt out of a cloud, so most people are speculating it as somekind of weather conrol.

Wind is still free
    (I'm not english, so for everybody who likes to correct me can feel free to do so )

Quote Originally Posted by Funrir View Post
    i'd go for the water fruit. Even though it seems pretty pointless seeing as water is a devils fruit users weakness...
    Hmmm there might be a way... As we know the thing that cancels out devil fruits powers is SALT water. There could be a water logia user that can only use sweet water? But i doubt oda would go that way.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Logia Fruits

Wood
    Stone
    Water
    Wind
    Lava
    Bones
    Cloud
    Manga Style

Humm if it's the matter of a wind user, I'd hope Zoro would eat the fruit lol.

Anyway, metal(mr.1 doesn't count, he turned into swords not metal.....), rock, nature?(like grass), Fire(not heat, ace has heat).

Meh, I don't like Zoro or the other Mugiwara crew (who aren't DF users) to eat one.

Nobody's gonna save Luffy when he drowns.

How about a Mud Logia?

what about a energy based one
    electrify- enru or enle (how ever it goes)
    transferring or stealing energy similar to Gambit I guess
    other types of gas forms other than smoke like steam, types of poisons, maybe types of elements like Hydrogen? Doubt this one
    wood or plant maybe pollen