• |2| Bad

2 3.28%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.64%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    lol dam i was seriously hoping for luffy to rip some ass in this chapter xD

I know how you feel, I was hoping for the same thing lol

Nice chapter!!!

Franky's Suuupppeeeerrrr again! at least he got his hair bach an is able to do his shipwright work with his inside Hands!!!

Zoro & Sanji rivals as ever before! liked it!

Chopper growing, thats nice, amd he kept him nice and fluffy in his everyday state, can'T wait to see his other transformations!!

The fakes will get a serious ass-whooping next week, but I'm not sure if it will be the Marines, Luffy alone or even the Monsters Trio!

lets wait and see!!

I hope the monster three do it, but we got two more new bounties, I still want to see the 9 SHs fight 9 different people
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Brook was amazing, he doesn't mind making a scene, does he?

Chopper looks cool in his reindeer form. I want to see his human form now.

I wonder why Luffy decided to put on the mustache... Maybe he felt that he caused too much of a scene by releasing his haki... I guess it shows he has matured in a weird way (being mindful of not creating too much of a scene unnecessarily.)

Yea awesome chapter and intense scene when Brook mentioned Luffy lives on. I'm really hoping that the next chapter is the final reunion. Want to see a big battle happen to next week.
    Signature by me.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    WTf..luffy meeting the Fakessss....and then.....arghhhhhhhhhh....can`t wait to see those fake half assed basterd getting pwnd by the real thing!!!

hahahha...brook was epic!!!!! finally the world gonna know him as part of the sh...

btw he`s using larc en ciel song for his crew,in case u guys didn`t notice

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice chapter as always 4/5 for me. I can't believe are suprised to see how much chopper has grown, thats what happens when you get older. i wonder how his human form looks now, did that get even bigger or does he look more like a human now.

How the heck did the marines find out about brook thats crazy. And i always find it funny when the marines act all suprised over the smallest information, luffy was never annouced dead.

franky part bored me, im hoping next chapter the marines get to the grove and all the pirates are already beaten and we just get a small flashback when he meets everyone again cause this rreunion is taking to long. AWESOME CHAPTER THOUGH

nice to see chopper have chaneged to

brooks managers told the marines about him, but brook will probebly make them all sleep whit his last song and go off to the others

funny that also luffy got tricked buy fake zoro and sanji
    wil bee awsome when luffe(maby zoro and sanji) beat upp the fake ones and their crew

1. I sooooo called chopper looking more like an adult reindeer with bigger, sharper antlers! He's awesome! I confess I was worried when his hybrid form was...yeah...
    2. Zoro is still up to his same methods of pissing Sanji off! "Whatever...#7" Hahaha!
    3. Franky got his hair back!! But then on the next page, IT WENT AWAY!! WTF!!!
    4. I'm kinda hoping that since Luffy has that mustache on, someone might mistake him for being the ghost of Gol D. Roger!! (edit: eh, maybe not)

Spoiler!