• |3| Average

4 6.56%
  • |2| Bad

2 3.28%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.64%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    I second everything snowbear said.

With the Captain level thing, the way I see it is someone who is successfully able to lead a group of people without the possibility of mutiny or death. Of the Straw Hats, the only ones I see as "Captain Level" are Luffy; leading the SH pirates to the new world, Zoro; besides taking charge when Luffy's not around he pretty much lead the assault on Enies Lobby, Franky; gathered the Franky Family and made into a force on Water 7. Brook is close, but his crew was destroyed twice.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I demand Buggy

One Piece

@Snowbear

A week ago all the essences of insanity imploded and disperse.

Now they have all gathered once again back to the same insatiably shell.

I didn't get ban because of Cross. It was TunderLuffy on the spoiler threads last week. I posted something I probably shouldn't have (at the time I was like maybe I shouldn't but then I was like F*ck it) then comes the ban. Wanted to stop reading spoilers anyways so this only gave me even more motivation to stay away from there.

Wait what am I saying?! It was Cross! That muddafuher pulled a fast one on me.

My facepalm moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    If I made a manga/comic book there would be sooo much math in it. It would be full of statistics and comparisons of force... And absolutely no one would read it. Ah well.
    I would read that ! Even though my math skills suck terribly, that manga would be accurate as f*ck! The forums would be like if Cross got ban.

Edit:

Damn I was skimming through this chapter thread.

There was so many posts that were drenched in flammable fluids could had sparked a fire big enough to revive Ace.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-20-2010 at 07:37 PM.

One Piece hurry up and come out already, ever since we had that month break I find it harder to wait for the next chapter
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

i feel your pain luffy... i really do :I

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I second everything snowbear said.

With the Captain level thing, the way I see it is someone who is successfully able to lead a group of people without the possibility of mutiny or death. Of the Straw Hats, the only ones I see as "Captain Level" are Luffy; leading the SH pirates to the new world, Zoro; besides taking charge when Luffy's not around he pretty much lead the assault on Enies Lobby, Franky; gathered the Franky Family and made into a force on Water 7. Brook is close, but his crew was destroyed twice.
    well the thing i was getting at by bringing up a captain level was how many of the straw hats will be able to fight a legit high level pirate captain
    look at the WB commanders for a comparison
    most of them could fight on that level thats what i meant and yes i want one piece now to
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why do I get the feeling that it is not coming out until at least tomorrow morning?

If only there was an update, I could bear the suspense.

Use Mozilla Firefox, it has a spell check where there are those 'red lines' under your misspelled words.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Use Mozilla Firefox, it has a spell check where there are those 'red lines' under your misspelled words.
    I do use Firefox and I didn't have any misspelled words in my post... What word do you think I misspelled?

Oh sorry, that wasn't directed towards you. The other page had some comments about needing to be hooked on phonics and I replied to those guys without quoting them.