View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    38 62.30%
  • |4| Good

    16 26.23%
  • |3| Average

    4 6.56%
  • |2| Bad

    2 3.28%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 1.64%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 197
  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    nice catch but it seems irrelevant to me and its not 1% dude there three off it not a big deal to me may be something but doubt it
    1% of 580 is 5.8.... 3 is much less than 5.8, hence "less than 1%".


    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    BUT i want to see if any of the other straw hats other than luffy and zoro are now on a "captain" level now we know that zoro could be a legit big name pirate captain on his own but i want to see if sanji broke that barrier?
    and if any one else could be on that level?
    what i mean by that is big name pirate captains not just captain a fail crew you know what i mean.
    If Sanji isn't at least at Zeff's level, I'll be disappointed, and I believe that Zeff qualified as a "legit big name pirate captain" in his own right.

    Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M
    the only problem is that those are the recruited pirates not the fake SH bounties. i cant see/make any connections.
    That's why I said "extended" Fake Straw Hat crew.

    I was just thinking that Oda picked that number so that he could show how much stronger the Straw Hat crew has become... Something like, "now Chopper, Usopp, Nami and Brook can defeat a crew of pirates that had a bounty equivalent to Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Robin before the timeskip."..

    I don't know, just an idea.

  2. #172

    I can't wait!

    O-E-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangin yo mama!!!
    Posts
    860
    ^ ok , i looked at it the wrong way i guess. yeah, if they end up fighting some of the big names that would be great.(Chopper, Usopp, Nami and Brook)
    Spoiler!

  3. #173
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    Also side note:
    Reyleigh said when he was talking about the "Kings colour haki" that most persone's who become famous in the world mostly have the "kch" so here is a list of luffy crew who will have it
    Zoro: He was already famous just in east blue
    Robin: She's famous around the world for the ohara insident
    Brook: he's the Soul King
    Franky: There is a legend becuese of him
    Ussop & Sanji: i just think they will

    After all Reyleigh never sayd that u need to be strong to have the kings colour he only said when somoene gains "fame" so it's all possible

    Info about the haki
    Spoiler!
    Ehm, you can't be serious...
    Just because they're 'famous' will make them have the Kings colour?
    What about the Admirals? Shichibukai? aren't hey famous? (except for boa)
    So you're saying the other supernovas also were born with it?
    You're born with it or you're not, and i think he meant the ones who have it usully have become famous allready before it's known they had it.

    So my awnser to you is: hell no

  4. #174

    I can't wait!

    O-E-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangin yo mama!!!
    Posts
    860
    it would be a good thing for ussop if he could use haki. he would be the deadliest sniper. he can aim at anyone from extremely far distance.

    but i dont see oda spamming haki through out the entire crew. especially CoC
    Spoiler!

  5. #175
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    Also side note:
    Reyleigh said when he was talking about the "Kings colour haki" that most persone's who become famous in the world mostly have the "kch" so here is a list of luffy crew who will have it
    Zoro: He was already famous just in east blue
    Robin: She's famous around the world for the ohara insident
    Brook: he's the Soul King
    Franky: There is a legend becuese of him
    Ussop & Sanji: i just think they will

    After all Reyleigh never sayd that u need to be strong to have the kings colour he only said when somoene gains "fame" so it's all possible

    Info about the haki
    Spoiler!
    no its not because thats not what he ment by fame plus that would make kings haki lame and irrelavent if ever one in the crew got it
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    1% of 580 is 5.8.... 3 is much less than 5.8, hence "less than 1%".



    If Sanji isn't at least at Zeff's level, I'll be disappointed, and I believe that Zeff qualified as a "legit big name pirate captain" in his own right.

    That's why I said "extended" Fake Straw Hat crew.

    I was just thinking that Oda picked that number so that he could show how much stronger the Straw Hat crew has become... Something like, "now Chopper, Usopp, Nami and Brook can defeat a crew of pirates that had a bounty equivalent to Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Robin before the timeskip."..

    I don't know, just an idea.
    i never said any thing about zeff and B4 the break he was no where near him no way now maybe and likely thats what i meant i think at least brook franky and ussop might get close to that maybe that way we dont have to see luffy pawn every captain we can see zoro or sanji or one of the others do it

    and yes spamming haki would be ubber lame
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i never said any thing about zeff and B4 the break he was no where near him no way now maybe and likely thats what i meant i think at least brook franky and ussop might get close to that maybe that way we dont have to see luffy pawn every captain we can see zoro or sanji or one of the others do it
    I know you didn't mention Zeff... You wanted to know if any of the Straw Hats (and specifically Sanji) had broken the barrier of "captain level"... I was just saying that I'm pretty sure that Sanji is now at that level and if he isn't, I'll be disappointed. I did this buy comparing Sanji to Zeff... That's the only reason why I brought up Zeff's name.

    I think that the absolute minimum bounty for a Straw Hat in the New World is going to be somewhere in the region of 80 million, possibly higher (unless there is another mistake like there was with Chopper). I mean Sogeking got a bounty of 30 million for shooting a few marines at a great distance... I'm sure that with the addition of Pop Green, weather controlling devices, a new "power" filled music style for Brook, and advanced medicine and techniques for Chopper that they'll be able to get their bounties to at least that level.

  7. #177

    I can't wait!

    O-E-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangin yo mama!!!
    Posts
    860
    maybe all the SH will enter the new world as supernova's
    Spoiler!

  8. #178
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    i am hoping that brook franky and ussop plus sanji hit at least 100,000,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #179
    Senior Member snowbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    814
    first of all, cross your virus of not using the right spelling and grammar is already pandemic. [TL and that newcomer caught it, if they weren't born with it]

    TIP: to be able to relate to everyone, please use the proper english. so that it wouldn't be hard to digest what you are trying to say. is that ok?

    i mean, please give an effort to make it more easier (yeah, i'll make it as redundant as possible) to understand. i beg you guys. it will keep guys like FM, one piece and me included to be sane in these forums. i mean, i give you respect but please give a little more effort. please reciprocate the respect. Ü

    and secondly, how the hell do you measure if someone on a captain level or VA level?

    we have no way to know. let me site an example,

    captain kuro.

    dont you think he's too weak to be on a captain level, yet he is captain? meaning there are many captains and possibly VA's that are probably weak. ask me why they are in that position. why? simple, INFLUENCE. something like, it's the people you know. does that make sense?
    if by only strength we can judge if they can be a captain, we can already conclude that before the timeskip happened zoro and sanji are already on a captain level, because if we match those two against cap'n kuro[one on one] we have no doubt they'd win. but being strong isnt the only thing that matters..

    now lastly, @roshi i love math. but isn't that a bit over analyzing? who would combine the crew's bounty and compare it, then make a conclusion about it? (oh i know! roshi would.Ü) but i dont think it has any significance..those fake SH and those recruits are just fodder imo..good analysis though. =)

    "whoaaaaa"

    nuff said.


  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    first of all, cross your virus of not using the right spelling and grammar is already pandemic. [TL and that newcomer caught it, if they weren't born with it]

    TIP: to be able to relate to everyone, please use the proper english. so that it wouldn't be hard to digest what you are trying to say. is that ok?

    i mean, please give an effort to make it more easier (yeah, i'll make it as redundant as possible) to understand. i beg you guys. it will keep guys like FM, one piece and me included to be sane in these forums. i mean, i give you respect but please give a little more effort. please reciprocate the respect. Ü
    Good luck snowbear.

    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    and secondly, how the hell do you measure if someone on a captain level or VA level?

    we have no way to know. let me site an example,

    captain kuro.

    dont you think he's too weak to be on a captain level, yet he is captain? meaning there are many captains and possibly VA's that are probably weak. ask me why they are in that position. why? simple, INFLUENCE. something like, it's the people you know. does that make sense?
    if by only strength we can judge if they can be a captain, we can already conclude that before the timeskip happened zoro and sanji are already on a captain level, because if we match those two against cap'n kuro[one on one] we have no doubt they'd win. but being strong isnt the only thing that matters..
    By "legit captain" or "captain level" I was assuming that cross meant that they could take a crew into the New World relatively safely (as long as you don't run across a Yonkou, or similar)... Kuro wouldn't make it out of East Blue... Then again, Buggy did...

    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    now lastly, @roshi i love math. but isn't that a bit over analyzing? who would combine the crew's bounty and compare it, then make a conclusion about it? (oh i know! roshi would.Ü) but i dont think it has any significance..those fake SH and those recruits are just fodder imo..good analysis though. =)
    Ha! (lol)

    If I made a manga/comic book there would be sooo much math in it. It would be full of statistics and comparisons of force... And absolutely no one would read it. Ah well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •