View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    38 62.30%
  • |4| Good

    16 26.23%
  • |3| Average

    4 6.56%
  • |2| Bad

    2 3.28%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 1.64%
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 197
  1. #91
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    The way I understand it vivre cards follow the person wherever they go... Not other vivre cards. So unless Rayleigh went with the Straw Hats, Luffy would follow the card to wherever he was, not the rest of the cards.
    well your understanding it wrong it fallows the paper we know this because

    The torn piece will point you to the person the Vivre Card was made from by moving in their direction as long as they are holding the Vivre Card
    WIKI

    and
    when silvers went to train luffy he left his card with shaky for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #92
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,719
    The wiki says Zoro and Sanji were born the same year. Which is impossible because Oda says Zoro is older. I only use the Wiki as a refresher, as a source it is just too unreliable.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  3. #93
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,660
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    The wiki says Zoro and Sanji were born the same year. Which is impossible because Oda says Zoro is older. I only use the Wiki as a refresher, as a source it is just too unreliable.
    It's not that impossible.. A person can be born in the same year and can be older, or even be born on the same day and be older.

    Ever heard of a women giving birth to twins at the same time? I haven't. One is born first then the other. So one is older.

  4. #94
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    SO TRUE GUY
    plus X when i quote wiki i all ready know the answer i just us it to show stuff i already know about i do most of my resurch in the manga and use wiki to help me find stuff i all ready know because its faster than the manga if it does not look right i double check and i do most times any way because i use wiki mostly to find chapters and page numbers. and most stuff if people change it is caught rather quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #95
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    you shouldn't use wikipedia as a reference, people can easily change things in there to fit their convinence

    Ever heard of a women giving birth to twins at the same time? I haven't. One is born first then the other. So one is older.
    and to be a jackass conjoined twins are born at the same time, lol.

    This has gotten pretty offtopic let me go back and see wwhat happened

    @cross777 thx for that explanation! and who gave this chapter a 1, must be an angry bleachtard.

  6. #96
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    you shouldn't use wikipedia as a reference, people can easily change things in there to fit their convinence



    and to be a jackass conjoined twins are born at the same time, lol.

    This has gotten pretty offtopic let me go back and see wwhat happened

    @cross777 thx for that explanation! and who gave this chapter a 1, must be an angry bleachtard.
    no there not and i know Wikipedia can be changed BUT most wikis have admins moderates and fact checkers now or a combo of them and if you change something they check it and change it if it is bull so its much safer than it used to be. and yes who ever gave it a 1 need to be put in an Egyptian prison LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #97
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    It's not that impossible.. A person can be born in the same year and can be older, or even be born on the same day and be older.

    Ever heard of a women giving birth to twins at the same time? I haven't. One is born first then the other. So one is older.
    What? It is impossible! The wiki Says That Zoro and Sanji were born in the same year. Sanji was born on March 2nd, Zoro was born on November 11. If they were born the same year Sanji would be older. Oda says that Zoro is older. Wiki is wrong.

    Don't quote the wiki, cross. Yes, use it, but use actual proof from the manga to make your point. Like I said before, people don't read One Piece, they think they do, but they don't. They see what is on the surface and only whats on the surface and that's what you will find on the wiki. In an effort to think, they don't.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  8. #98
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    What? It is impossible! The wiki Says That Zoro and Sanji were born in the same year. Sanji was born on March 2nd, Zoro was born on November 11. If they were born the same year Sanji would be older. Oda says that Zoro is older. Wiki is wrong.

    Don't quote the wiki, cross. Yes, use it, but use actual proof from the manga to make your point. Like I said before, people don't read One Piece, they think they do, but they don't. They see what is on the surface and only whats on the surface and that's what you will find on the wiki. In an effort to think, they don't.
    UM X you know i have read re read and re read one piece AGAIN and AGAIN. so i use wiki just to save time because i know the info is right if i dont i double check and i do most times any way and most time9.9 out of 10 wiki is correct on the info

    where did oda say zoro was older ? will you please give where that in can you show where this was please
    OH and X if you were talking about the SBS where some one asked what family member each would be
    and oda said zoro would be the first son he meant there position in the straw hat "family" not there actual ages, it was meant as there status in the crew as if the crew was a family not that zoro is older than sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #99
    RubberMan Monkey D. Luffy Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    725
    sorry cross, I don't trust the wiki either, Oda saying or not saying Zoro is older is not something I heard, but once I saw the wiki was wrong and I changed it myself to fix it and everytime I checked it was changed to the wrong thing again
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

  10. #100
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,719
    Sbs 48.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •