Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    @RS, Kabuto could add a few White Snake Genes to Manda vs2, that would certainly increase his growth rate.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Why clone akatsuki when you can Edo Tensei them?

And there's a reason for the clones, Madara needed Shodai's power in order to attain Rikudou's power, the zetsu clones are just fodder for the war.

Anyways, this is a very interesting chapter. It'll be Diedara Vs Tsuchikage, and Diedara called him grandpa, not sure if it's literal or just wording for old man, but the bodyguard traveling with Tsuchikage, Kurotsuchi called Diedara Nii-San, brother, and she called Tsuchikage grandpa as well, so Diedara might be related to the Tsuchikage and kurotsuchi's brother. Expect some family drama if that's true. It seems Tsuchikage looked down upon Diedara's ART.

And since we're prolly not gonna get Diedara vs Gaara rematch, it'll most likely be Gaara vs Sasori. Have the Edo bodies fight the kages of their own village with some exceptions.

Diedara fights Tsuchikage
    Sasori fights Kazakage Gaara
    Itachi fights Hokage Tsunade

and kakuzu being from the waterfall village can fight with hidden mist mizukage mei terumi, and Kabuto himself can fight Raikage and either kill him or capture his brother killerbee in the process.

As for Sandaime Rikudou Nagato, there's 2 possibilities, either have him fight Uchiha Sasuke or Uchiha Madara. The battle of the two Rikudous, Niidaime Rikudou Uchiha Madara, and Sandaime Rikudou Nagato would be a f**kin dream come true.

If Itachi fights Tsunade, it'll be an uchiha vs senju/uzumaki.
    If Nagato fights Sasuke, it'll be uzumaki vs uchiha
    If Nagato fights Madara, it'll be uzumaki vs uchiha
    And we already have the most anticipated Naruto vs Sasuke, uzumaki vs uchiha.

4 instances of the feud between the younger and elder brother's descendants coming to fruition.

As for how Sasuke will defeat Nagato, Sasuke will have the Izanami and the sword of totskano at his disposal while Nagato would be limited in some case.

This war is gonna be something truly f**kin awesome, damn I'm anticipating all the cool battles to come. We're off to a great start. God bless you Kishimoto Sensei.

One thing I'm having problem with tho, how the hell did the Niidaime Manda grow so fast? Manda was killed off few months ago, Kabuto got the dna from the dead manda and built himself a more bigger, more stronger manda, so the growth rate of that snake per day would've been huge. Unless Kabuto had already been growing it long before Oro died. Or maybe he just used snake growth hormones. But one thing is for sure, Kabuto's mystique and power keeps rising.
    I agree with you 100% except for the part in bold. Kishi never mentioned Sauske getting the Sword of Tsuoka, if he did please lemme know where so I can educate myself =D

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @RS, Kabuto could add a few White Snake Genes to Manda vs2, that would certainly increase his growth rate.
    yea, you might be right. Super WhiteSnake Manda would be badass.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    I agree with you 100% except for the part in bold. Kishi never mentioned Sauske getting the Sword of Tsuoka, if he did please lemme know where so I can educate myself =D
    Hasn't been stated or shown yet. However the spiritual weapons were equipped with Itachi's Susanoo, and Itachi's eyes now reside within Sasuke's sockets, as Sasuke gained the EMS. Also Sasuke stated "Itachi's power is flowing within me" implying that he might not only get some of Itachi's spiritual energies but also the spiritual weapons along with that. It'd be foolish of Kishi not to transfer them to Sasuke's Susanoo now. I can guarantee you that Sasuke will get the weapons, cause Naruto will get Rikudo's necklace the yasakani no magatama.

However thinking about it, I don't wanna see the sword of totskano used on Nagato, so I'd much rather have the battle of the Rikudous.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    I Heart Kabuto!!
    I disliked him at first, but not anymore, he's grown on me.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Diedara fights Tsuchikage
    Sasori fights Kazakage Gaara
    Itachi fights Hokage Tsunade

and kakuzu being from the waterfall village can fight with hidden mist mizukage mei terumi, and Kabuto himself can fight Raikage and either kill him or capture his brother killerbee in the process.

As for Sandaime Rikudou Nagato, there's 2 possibilities, either have him fight Uchiha Sasuke or Uchiha Madara. The battle of the two Rikudous, Niidaime Rikudou Uchiha Madara, and Sandaime Rikudou Nagato would be a f**kin dream come true.

If Itachi fights Tsunade, it'll be an uchiha vs senju/uzumaki.
    If Nagato fights Sasuke, it'll be uzumaki vs uchiha
    If Nagato fights Madara, it'll be uzumaki vs uchiha
    And we already have the most anticipated Naruto vs Sasuke, uzumaki vs uchiha.
    Interesting and very plausible. However, why do you think Nagato would fight Saskue or Madara? They're all on the same team, right?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    "Yo dawg, i heard you like clones. So I put a clone in your clone, so you can clone while you clone."

Seriously the Narutoverse desperately needs some sort of bioethics bureau.

Anyone else excited for a possible Itachi vs Killer bee rematch? Hopefully Naruto and KB dispatch of the revived Akatsuki fodder so that Kabuto can use the mystery coffin.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Why clone akatsuki when you can Edo Tensei them?

And there's a reason for the clones, Madara needed Shodai's power in order to attain Rikudou's power, the zetsu clones are just fodder for the war.
    I understand the need for these clones, i just think it's ridiculous that they are able to clone anything they want/need, and in the case of this new Manda, improve it so much. Oh, and they managed to give this snake arms with claws on them...

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86830648/8
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86830648/11
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86830648/13

CLAWS!