Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Full script is up !

- Anyways this chapter went in a direction I didn't expect... I thought Gaara was suppose to be going but I guess the Tsuchikage really insisted and went instead.

- Kabuto is genetically engineering all kinds of dangerous things. I wonder if he will add Curse Seal jutsu to the Zetsu clones later on.

- I cant wait to see the Tsuchikages jutsu's he has some of the most interesting jutsu's of the 5 kages.
    I feel really dumb now for not thinking of that, it seems like a definite possibility. An army of CS clones, that'd be almost impossible for fodder nin to match, and difficult in masses for everyone but S-ranks.

What if Zetsu clones Madara? Sasuke? Naruto?

)

I am so waiting for the eventful Attack of the Zetsus.

Well Zetsu clones are still much weaker than the originals however I dont think Zetsu has ever come into direct contact with Naruto. Sasuke , Madara and the 5 Kages plus bodyguards for sure.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Source: NarutoFan

513 Kabuto vs Tsuchikage

With the Tsuchikage's jutsu, Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi and Tsuchikage take off into the sky.

Kabuto opens Deidara's head with a kunai and does ? with ? (TN: yes the ? are there in the Japanese spoiler)
    Kabuto: I'm using a different talisman from Orochimaru-sama. I won't restrict you, Deidara. I don't even understand fine arts
    Deidara: That's okay, there's no way you could understand my fine art that easily, yeah
    Kabuto: Yeah. Anyway, the explosion you set off right before you died... It became quite the topic of discussion
    Deidara: I told you, didn't I? You can't understand it that easily. To that that would take time. Ye... Yeah.

Naruto makes all the animals line up in a row, to the amusement of Guy and Bee.
    Bee's friend: We'll have all the animals take shelter in the big turtle's shell
    Aoba: Since we told him we were here to do a survey on the ecology, he'll probably want to do this
    Yamato: If Naruto gets wind of the war, it won't be good. He isn't going to stay silent if we don't prevent him from finding out. After all, it's a war to protect Naruto himself.

Kabuto: About the coordinates of this place... They're shifting, aren't they
    Tsuchikage suddenly punches Kabuto
    Kabuto: Launching an ambush on me, are we, Tsuchikage?
    Tsuchikage: Why do you have this bird and Deidara?
    What Tsuchikage had punched was a clay bunshin of Kabuto, which then breaks apart
    Deidara: It's been a while, Old man Oonoki. This Deidara here's a clay bunshin too
    Next to them is a bird with the real Deidara and kabuto
    Then Deidara goes "Katsu!!" and the bunshin explodes!!

Naurto can't tell if an armadillo is male or female so goes to ask Bee
    Bee: The armadillo's a shy one ♪ It isn't proper to check its sex ♪
    Naruto: But this is an ecology survey!
    Bee: I'll keep quiet about this so you just go report that it's a female ♪
    Naruto: But it's written on the armadillo's back that it's a male. Go ask that old man. He's the boss of this palce right?
    Bee: I'll lend a listening ear and ask the armadillo
    Bee: Private is privacy ♪
    Naruto: No wonder this is an S-rank mission~~~!!
    Bee: Even if the sex has been reversed YO it's not like the world has been turned upside down. What an idiot, this bastard!
    In the water there is a huge snake... Bee's friend senses the abnormality
    The huge squid in the sea also senses it

Deidara has exploded the bunshin. The tsuchikage next to him had been a clay bunshin made by Akatsuchi
    "Why are you alive" and other aori
    Deidara: I was supposed to have killed Sasuke!!
    Tsuchikage: (It seems like you don't know anything... Deidara)
    Kabuto: It couldn't be that it came here without us doing anything?

Bee's friend: Has this location been found out already?
    The big snake bites the big turtle's tail, turtle screams
    At that sound, the location of the island has been revealed
    Kabuto, Deidara fly there in a hurry, with tsuchikage hot on their heels

The island rocks, Naruto thinks its an earthquake
    The snake won't let go of the turtle's tail
    Kabuto: (Using all types of medicines on Manda's cells~~~ That is the 2nd Generation Manda. It surpasses the original Manda in size, strength and perception!
    Deidara gets a shock when he sees the island
    Kabuto: It isn't an island, it's on a turtle. And in there wait the Hachibi and Kyuubi
    Deidara: You mean that Naruto guy's in there! Yeah!
    Kabuto: I'm going to stop the shaking of the island. Deidara, the biggest one please

The 2nd gen Manda gets onto the island

In the sea, the jellyfish Deidara made is below the turtle

Deidara: I'm going to explode it

All the animals have been flipped on their backs too
    Yamato: Mokuton: Jukai Kotan (birth of a sea of trees)!!
    He calls forth a whole lot of trees to form a cushion for the animals
    Naruto: This is some crazy earthquake
    Bee: The world is really turning upside down. What an idiot, this bastard!
    Naruto looks at the flipped-over Armadillo. It was a male after all.
    Yamato: This is hardly the time to be carrying out an ecology survey---!!
    Bee's friend: It's definite that something is happening out there. But please play along with him about this being an earthquake!

Kabuto lands on the island
    Deidara: I'll handle those guys. I have some debts to pay off
    Tsuichikage: Deidara, you should know how dreadful I can be...
    Deidara: Oh crap, the old man's snapped
    Tsuchikage: You haven't forgotten, have you
    Tsuchikage makes something like a cero in his two hands (TN: for non-bleach fans, a cero is like some bullet of light)

The strongest elderly shinobi's livid!!
    Spoiler scrip by 69ruma

Quote:
    424 :69るま ◆KENseIuXK2 :2010/10/14(木) 02:16:20 ID:saSRDF4J0
    822 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/10/14(木) 01:58:49 ID:saSRDF4J0
    超簡易
    海を渡るために土影に浮かせてもらう赤ツチ。久しぶりに飛べるとおおはしゃぎ。
    黒ツチもはしゃぎたいがアタイまではしゃぐわけには・・・と我慢。
    海の上
    目が覚めてきたデイダラの頭にクナイと札を入れるカブト。オロチマルとは違う札をつかっている らしく、
    君を完全に縛りはしないよとカブト。デイダラの目はなんか充血したみたいになってる。
    次はさらなる芸術の高みに挑戦できると蘇生してくれたことに感謝しているデイダラだが、
    君の最後の爆発は世間ではそんな話題になってないよとつっこまれる。
    ナルトたち
    なにやら動物を並ばせているナルトたち。暁がここにくるかもしれないので動物たちを大亀の中に 避難させる。
    ただしナルトには動物たちの生態調査とごまかしている。それはナルトを守る戦争でもあり、戦争 のことを伏せ ないと飛び出してしまうだろうという考えから。
    大亀がいるあたりまできたカブト、しかしそこで待ち伏せしていた土影のパンチが体を貫く。
    それでカブトが分身だと見抜く土影。この鳥(粘土)とデイダラはどういうことじゃときく土影。
    ほぼ本物だと返すカブチ、そして土影の背後にまわるデイダラ。久しぶりだなと挨拶するといきな り爆発。
    生態調査をつづけるナルトたち。その最中にビーの友人の忍がここになにかが人間ではない何かが 近づいてくる のを気取る。
    また土影。
    爆発したものの、土影も本体ではなく赤ツチの岩分身だった。デイダラにどうして生きてるのか聴 く、黒と赤。
    エドテンセイで生き返ったように見えるが、それでも本物じゃない。死んでまで迷惑かけおってと 土影。
    木の葉の青二才にやられてまたノコノコと生き返って恥をさらすかとつづける土影に、サスケは殺 ったはずだ! 次は俺の芸術をバカにしたお前だじじいとデイダラ。
    今の言葉でデイダラは何も知らないようだと気付き、お前はワシが捕まえると土影。
    その土影に、これで足止めのつもりですか?なにもせずにここへくるとでもとカブト。
    すると先ほど感じてた気配、巨大蛇が海から大亀にくらいつく。思わず叫ぶ大亀。
    その声をきき、向こうへいくよとカブト。なんでだよ!?と反論するデイダラだが、体がいう事を きかない。二 人を追う土影。
    食いつかれたことで暴れる大亀。中のナルトは地震だと思っている。
    この巨大蛇はマンダの細胞をあらゆる薬をつかって活性化させてつくった二代目マンダ。大きさ強 さ感知能力は 初代をしのぐ。
    大亀をみつけたカブト。あそこにナルトがいるとデイダラに教え、でっかいのを頼むとカブト。
    マンダにまとわれつかれる大亀。その腹の下にデイダラの巨大クラゲ粘土が現われ起爆。ひっくり かえり、身動 きが取れない。
    中で天地がひっくりかえり地面となった天井に落ちるナルトたちを樹海降誕で守るヤマト。
    それでも生態調査を続けるナルト(地震だと思ってる)に、こんなときに生態調査してる場合かー !!と思わず 叫ぶヤマト(ヤマトは外で何かが起きてるのを察知してる)
    外で何かが起きたのだろうが、地震ということにして二人を絶対に外に出さないようにとビーの友 人。
    亀の腹に着陸したデイダラたち。カブトに8.9尾を任せ、自分は土影たちとやるとデイダラ。
    そこに到着した土影。その顔をみたデイダラはやっべ、ジジイが切れやがってると一言。
    ワシの恐ろしさを忘れたわけじゃねーだろ・・・と血管浮かせながら、両手で三角形をつくって術 をつくる土影 で次号。
    Based on some of the discussion in the prediction thread I figured I'd mention that in this last spoiler it says that Deidara questions Kabuto's order but he then loses control of his body. As in, his body obeys whatever Kabuto commands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takl
    513 Kabuto vs Tsuchikage!!

Kuro-tsuchi, Aka-tsuchi and Tsuchikage, flying through the air on Tsuchikages jutsu

Kabuto opens Daydaras head with a kunai, and puts some tag? or something.
    Kabuto: im using a tag different from Orochimaru-samas for you. Im not going to restrict you, Daydara. Beside, I have no idea of art.
    Daydara: why yea, my art can no way be easily comprehended. Yep.
    Kabuto: Oh, that reminds me. your last moment explosion...people arent talking about it much.
    Daydara: So I said! It aint easy to understand, i said. Things like it take time, ya know. y... yep

Naruto queues animals. Bee and a squid are gambolling about.
    Bees friend (Motoi) shelters all the animals in the shell of the huge tortoise.
    Crow user (Aoba): thankfully Naruto seems motivated for he was told this to be an ecological research and brought here.
    Yamato: if Naruto finds out about the war, it will wreck havoc. Basically he wont stay quiet. We have to evade it if its the last thing we do. As this is a war to protect Naruto.

Kabuto: the coordinates are around here but it(the island) has moved.
    Tsuchikage throws a sudden punch at Kabuto.
    Kabuto: how unexpected to see Tsuchikage for a starter waylaying me.
    Tsuchikage: what are this bird and Daydara doing here?
    What Tsuchikage punched was a clay-cloned kabuto, and is melting away.
    Daydara: long time no see, old O-noki.
    This Daydara is a clay clone as well.
    Real Daydara and Kabuto are near on the bird.
    'Katt!!' There Daydara blows up the clone.

Naruto cant tell whether an armadillo is male or female and asks Bee.
    Bee: this is one shy armadillo<arumajiro in jp>♪ Sexing it is outrageous<arumajiki in jp>♪
    Naruto: this is an ecological research!
    Bee gets quiet: then say its a she and cook up the report♪
    Naruto: the writing on the back of the armadillo says 'man' tho. can you ask him? Ossan (= uncle/old buddy), you're the boss of this place, aren't you?
    Bee listens to him and goes ask the armadillo.
    Bee: the privates are privacy♪
    Naruto: This sure is a mission worthy the S rank~~~is this?!!
    Bee: even if sex happened to get reversed, yo, it wouldn't turn the world upside down, would it, you bitch, you fucker!
    Under the water there is a giant snake...bees friend senses something unusual.
    So does the giant squid in the sea.

The clone Daydara was exploded and the Tsuchikage nearby it was an Akatsuchi's clay clone.

They exchange words like why still alive? And such.
    Daydara: I certainly killed sasuke uchiha!!
    Tsuchikage: (you seem to know nothing... Daydara.)
    Kabuto: as if we'd come around here without preparing anything?

Bees friend: have they found the place already?
    A huge snake bites the tail of the giant turtle. The turtle screams.
    The scream discloses where the island is.
    Kabuto and Daydara dash off followed by Tsuchikage and co.

the island shakes. Naruto believes it to be an earthquake.
    The snake won’t let go of the turtle’s tail.
    Kabuto: (by every means of medicine/chemical and~~~the second Manda beats the original Manda in the size, in the strength and in the sensor ability!)
    Daydara is surprised to see the island. Kabuto: its not an island but a giant tortoise. And 8b and 9b are there.
    Daydara: that fucking naruto is there, you say! Yep!
    Kabuto: ill stop the island from moving. Daydara, give the biggest one, please.

The second Manda lands on the island.

Under the sea jellyfishes Daydara made are underneath the turtle.

Daydara sets them off.
    The animals are knocked over as well.
    Yamato: moku-ton, the sea of trees Nativity!!
    He brings out a lot of woods to cushion up the animals.
    Naruto: a tremendous earthquake, datteba-yo!
    Bee: the world did turn upside down , bitches, fuckers
    looking at the overturned armadillo naruto goes 'a male is male..'
    Yamato: This is no time for ecological researches!
    Bees friend: something must have happened outside but for now let pass it off as an earthquake, please!

Kabuto comes on shore.
    Daydara: I will do them. i am in debt for many things too.
    Tsuchikage : Daydara, you don’t say you forget
    Daydara: Woops, the old man’s gone bananas.
    Tsuchikage: how formidable i am do you...?
    Tsuchikage is making something like a cello in his hands.

The strongest old nin in a rage!!

The end of the chap★
    Rumas super brief

To cross the waters Aka-tsuchi has Tsuchikage rise his body into the air. As its the first flight in a long time, he is in high spirits.
    Kuro-tsuchi would love to make merry too but that would be too much... she restrains herself.

Above the sea
    Kabuto puts a kunai and a tag into the awakening Daydoras head. it appears that he's using a different tag than orochimarus, as he says 'i wont completely bind you.' Daydaras eyes are looking kinda bloodshot.

Daydara is thankful to Kabuto for bringing him around so that he can challenge a new height of art and Kabuto gets him with saying ‘your last moment explosion isn’t much talked about.’

Back to Naruto and co.
    They are queuing animals. In case Akatsuki should get here they shelter the animals inside of the giant turtle.
    However they told naruto a fib that it was an ecological research with the thoughts that this war is to defend Naruto as well (as the nin world) and that if naruto wasn’t kept in the dark about it, he would rush out.

Kabuto comes close to where the giant turtle is. However, a punch of Tsuchikage who was lurking at there goes through his body. Then Tsuchikage sees it was a clone. 'whats the game with this bird(of clay) and Daydara?' He questions.
    'they are almost the originals.' answers Kabuto. Then Daydara gets the back of Tsuchikage. No sooner than Daydara greets Tsuchikage with 'its been a long time since i saw you last', a sudden explosion greets him too.

Naruto and co go on with the research. In the middle of the work, the shinobi who is friends with Bee (Motoi. Ruma n ohana, learn the name already!) senses something nonhuman approaching the place.

Tsuchikage again.
    Although having been blown up the Tsuchikage wasn't the McCoy but a rock clone by Aka-tsuchi. Kuro-tsuchi and Aka-tsuchi ask Daydara how come he's still around.
    Although it seems as if it was revived on edotensei, yet its not the real Daydara. 'He gives us trouble even after the death' says Tsuchikage. 'You've done in by a greenhorn of Konoha, and yet you come back like a sucker to expose yourself to ridicule...'
    'Sasuke was certainly done by me! You are the next, you looked down on my art, you dotard' retorts Daydara.
    From these words Tsuchikage discovers that Daydara doesn’t know a thing and says 'Ill catch you'
    to Tsuchikage Kabuto says 'do you mean to stop us this way? As if wed come here without a preparation?'
    Then, the odd thing sensed from a while ago, a giant snake takes a bit at the giant tortoise in the sea. The giant tortoise cries out in spite of itself.
    Hearing the scream, 'we're off to there.' says Kabuto. 'Why's that?' Daydara objects to it but the body doesnt. Tsuchikage chases after the two.
    The bite makes the giant tortoise run amuck. Naruto on it believes it to be an earthquake.
    The giant snake is the second Manda which cells were activated with every chemical. It surpasses the original in the size, the strength and the sensitivity.
    Kabuto finds the giant turtle. Tells Daydara that there naruto is and asks him for a big one.
    The giant turtle was twined around by Manda. Under the belly Daydara's huge clay jellyfish appears to explode. turned upside down it can't move at all.
    Inside of it is upside down as well and naruto and others fall down to the former ceiling which is the floor now. They are protected by Yamato with his Nativity of the sea of trees.
    Naruto still keeps on with the research thinking it was an earthquake and Yamato shouts at him 'how can you do the eco research at a time like this!' without realizing it. (He is realizing what is going on the outside.)
    'Something must have happened in the outside' bees friend says to him 'still, lets pass it off as an earthquake and keep the two inside at any cost'

Daydara and co land on the tortoise belly. Leaving the 8b and 9b to Kabuto, 'Ill fight against Tsuchikage n co' says Daydara. There Tsuchikage arrives. Seeing his face Daydara goes 'Hot! The old man's fucking pissed off!'
    'Surely you aint forgetting how terrible i am...' says Tsuchikage, while crafting a jutsu with both hands forming a triangle and the blood vessels swollen and embossed. To be continued.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Sounds it will be a good read. But am kind of disappointed that we won't see Deidara vs Gaara Round 2. But it will be good to see the Tsuchikage in action.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Seems like cloning is a piece of cake in this manga. It's getting kinda lame. A Shodai clone, 100.000 Zetsu clones, now they're cloning some super-Manda. Why don't these guys clone Itachi, Kisame and the rest of Akatsuki as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Seems like cloning is a piece of cake in this manga. It's getting kinda lame. A Shodai clone, 100.000 Zetsu clones, now they're cloning some super-Manda. Why don't these guys clone Itachi, Kisame and the rest of Akatsuki as well?
    Why clone akatsuki when you can Edo Tensei them?

And there's a reason for the clones, Madara needed Shodai's power in order to attain Rikudou's power, the zetsu clones are just fodder for the war.

Anyways, this is a very interesting chapter. It'll be Diedara Vs Tsuchikage, and Diedara called him grandpa, not sure if it's literal or just wording for old man, but the bodyguard traveling with Tsuchikage, Kurotsuchi called Diedara Nii-San, brother, and she called Tsuchikage grandpa as well, so Diedara might be related to the Tsuchikage and kurotsuchi's brother. Expect some family drama if that's true. It seems Tsuchikage looked down upon Diedara's ART.

And since we're prolly not gonna get Diedara vs Gaara rematch, it'll most likely be Gaara vs Sasori. Have the Edo bodies fight the kages of their own village with some exceptions.

Diedara fights Tsuchikage
    Sasori fights Kazakage Gaara
    Itachi fights Hokage Tsunade

and kakuzu being from the waterfall village can fight with hidden mist mizukage mei terumi, and Kabuto himself can fight Raikage and either kill him or capture his brother killerbee in the process.

As for Sandaime Rikudou Nagato, there's 2 possibilities, either have him fight Uchiha Sasuke or Uchiha Madara. The battle of the two Rikudous, Niidaime Rikudou Uchiha Madara, and Sandaime Rikudou Nagato would be a f**kin dream come true.

If Itachi fights Tsunade, it'll be an uchiha vs senju/uzumaki.
    If Nagato fights Sasuke, it'll be uzumaki vs uchiha
    If Nagato fights Madara, it'll be uzumaki vs uchiha
    And we already have the most anticipated Naruto vs Sasuke, uzumaki vs uchiha.

4 instances of the feud between the younger and elder brother's descendants coming to fruition.

As for how Sasuke will defeat Nagato, Sasuke will have the Izanami and the sword of totskano at his disposal while Nagato would be limited in some case.

This war is gonna be something truly f**kin awesome, damn I'm anticipating all the cool battles to come. We're off to a great start. God bless you Kishimoto Sensei.

One thing I'm having problem with tho, how the hell did the Niidaime Manda grow so fast? Manda was killed off few months ago, Kabuto got the dna from the dead manda and built himself a more bigger, more stronger manda, so the growth rate of that snake per day would've been huge. Unless Kabuto had already been growing it long before Oro died. Or maybe he just used snake growth hormones. But one thing is for sure, Kabuto's mystique and power keeps rising.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 10-14-2010 at 06:07 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

"Kabuto: I'm using a different talisman from Orochimaru-sama. I won't restrict you, Deidara. I don't even understand fine arts"

I found that line very interesting which explains why Orochimaru couldn't use the first and second hokages against the third hokage to their fullest, in particular the first hokage given how powerful the first hokage is conveyed in the latter half of part 2.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    "Kabuto: I'm using a different talisman from Orochimaru-sama. I won't restrict you, Deidara. I don't even understand fine arts"

I found that line very interesting which explains why Orochimaru couldn't use the first and second hokages against the third hokage to their fullest, in particular the first hokage given how powerful the first hokage is conveyed in the latter half of part 2.
    I think he needed to add that in as it covers up from thinking. Why the fuck didn't the first and second completely decimate the third?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    I Heart Kabuto!!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..