Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I heard that Kuma brings Ace's body to Moria, dunno if dead or alive. Maybe BB gave it to the WG making him a shichibukai and kuma somehow got ahold of it and brings it to Moria so that he can extract his shadow. just thoughts.

Better translation of the current summary:

Quote Originally Posted by pocketmofo
    第472話 ダウン
    Chapter 472: “Down”

来週は9割方麦わら一味vsオーズとの戦いです
    *About 90% of this week’s One Piece is the fight between the Strawhats and Oz.

前半ギャグ
    *The first half is all gags and jokes.

後半から全員で力あわせてオーズをダウンさせます
    *In the second half the Strawhats band together to take Oz down.

舞台変わってペローナ
    *The scene then changes to Perona

サニー号で逃げ出そうとその前に立つ男
    *They’re trying to flee by getting on the Sunny-go, but a man stands in front of them.

ゾンビ「誰だ?おめェゾンビじゃねェな?」「ここで何してる」「クマみてーなヤローだな」
    Zombie: Who the hell? You’re not a zombie, are you? What are you doing here? You bear-looking asshole.

くま「クマか、的を得ている。モリアはここにいるのか?」
    Bear: A bear, huh? You got it. So, is Moria here? (*The spoiler writer made a not uncommon mistake by writing “的を得る” instead of “的を射る” or “当を得る” which both mean to “be right on target” or to “be exactly what someone was aiming for”. If you look at the spoiler pic, Bear says “的を射る” so it was the spoiler writer that messed up, not the fine folks at Shounen Jump. )

で お わ り
    The end

Quote Originally Posted by Muru View Post
    I heard that Kuma brings Ace's body to Moria, dunno if dead or alive. Maybe BB gave it to the WG making him a shichibukai and kuma somehow got ahold of it and brings it to Moria so that he can extract his shadow. just thoughts.
    That doesn't make any sense. The members of Shichibukai have yet to collaborate with each other, let alone show interest in the welfare of the other members, so why provide Moria, who has apparently been AWOL from past Shichibukai meetings for a while now, with a powerful specimen such as Ace? Unless you have proof (other than the Bible that he's holding) that Kuma just so happens to be the "benevolent" member of this elite pirate group, I doubt he would be helping out Moria, at least, not in the way that you mentioned.

My theory is that Kuma visited Moria to update him on developments that may be happening with the Yonkou, presumably the person that Moria mentioned defeated him and he wants to get revenge on (I forgot his/her name). This is assuming that the person Moria mentioned is in fact one of the Yonkou. Hopefully this will then spark Moria to take a more active role in the arc, instead of just sitting back and letting events unfold around him, even though doing just that reflects his personality well. He might be more motivated to take this Thriller Bark show on the road to the New World, hastening the pace that the Mugiwara Pirates are on to try and get their shadows back. I suspect that Luffy will also be present when Kuma and Moria meet, and we may even get a demo of Kuma's abilities if Luffy goes on the offensive against him. Again, this is all just speculation, kind of what I would like to see happen. Regardless of how this arc ends, I also doubt that it will be the last we'll see of Moria, because I think he's just too strong of a character to eliminate from the series after only one arc. Somehow the Mugiwara Pirates will escape Thriller Bark, and Moria might either seek to get the shadows back at another time, or he'll just go after that guy that he wants revenge on. This is just my two cents on this whole thing...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StrataRazor View Post
    Somehow the Mugiwara Pirates will escape Thriller Bark, and Moria might either seek to get the shadows back at another time, or he'll just go after that guy that he wants revenge on. This is just my two cents on this whole thing...
    Your statement can be said for almost every enemy that the Straw Hat's have crossed paths with so far.

If anything, the previous storyline enemies are following the Straw Hats, waiting for the chance of revenge. Or just not doing anything really important as of yet.

Mogan - whereabouts unknown, he was last seen floating by Jango during his chapter title page arc.
    Alvida & Buggy - chasing the Straw Hats in the Grand Line
    Kuro - is currently exiled to the life of a pirate "again"
    Don Kreig - whereabouts unknown after being defeated
    Arlong - is currently in prison or dead
    Wapol - living life as a rich nobleman after his chapter title page arc
    Crocodile - In Impel Down
    Baroque Works - 3 members in Impel Down, almost everyone at the new Spider's Cafe after the chapter title page arc
    Enel - currently exploring the moon during his chapter title page arc
    Foxy - sailing the seas after being defeated by Luffy
    CP9 - details unknown, they could easily be dead after the buster call attack
    Blackbeard - searching for the Straw Hats
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Just in case someone's confused, Muru's spoiler is not confirmed true (and it's probably a fake one), so don't take it so serious

One Piece

I'm new here, but i have ffed manga & anime too. Who's this guy isn't he one of those & who cooeprate with the gov.
    Whats he doing here anyways

hope this is real, things are gonna get good if it is.

Initiate
    who's this kuma anyway? i'm blur here as well.

Kuma is one of the 7 shichibukai that co-operate with the world government. Kuma was shown briefly after the Alabasta arc during a meeting discussing Crocodile's replacement and has former bounty of 296,000,000 Beli.

Initiate
    thanks a lot for the info dark_atom. wow, if this is the case, things are gonna get real good. can't wait for this chapter 2 be out ^^