1 5.88%
  • 2 meh

0 0%
  • 1 f#ck this chapter

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    The idea of Gray and Mest duking it out does sound awesome in theory, but then one of them loses. I want them both to pass. I don't think Gray and Loki have it in em to hit the cutest girl in the manga either.

I'm at a complete loss with the battles now. The paths are all over the place, and really it's anyone's call as to who faces who. Natsu vs. Gildartz promises to be epic, and hopefully we'll get a peak at the next battle after this one most likely ends next chapter.

There's still another battle path, and Erza and Mira to contend with.
    Man, they wouldnt have to actually hit wendy.. gray can just freeze her.. :-p
    But i could see either winning or losing.. Although, personally.. a draw could be awesome.. Either way, whoever wins shows that they are really strong. I dont think either one would lose on purpose like freid.. But neither one seems like they would be needed really badly in charsles vision, its why i think itd be an awesome fight. And well, gray shouldnt technically be able to face juvia, and him vs elfman just wouldnt be as epic(plus, elfman has better fights).. and against levy.. just.. maybe.. but still id rather have mest. And him getting the quiet path would make me sad. So if its not mest and cant be juvia.. then definitely levi.

Although, this is only if the pictures have any relevance besides being an example. Which id like to think it does. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    For one, I don't think Mashima (or Makarov, for that matter) ever intended for the first map to be nothing more than a hypothetical example.
    I question it, too.. But i do hope it does relate.. He is even filling it in and has the battles placed and all that. He also made the entrance paths look just like they do on the map. The placement and curves and all that fit, i think. Also, the battle fit.. so did the hard battle natsu entered, too.. The map just seems like itd work right.. Just the hard battles do seem to be off.. It could be mashima is just messing with the minds of his readers, though. It actually seems really odd that makarov showed them the map if it was real.. Seeing as 1 person went for the quiet path.. then the other 2 went for hard battles.. though one was mirajane.. They might have figured it didnt have any relevance, though..

But you are probably right.. Just seems really weird that he would fill in who wins on his map. Because if one of the battle positions(the hard battles could easily be interchanged..but i guess so could the quiet path with the hard battles) isnt right, the map changes and just seems.. wrong. Unless, of course, its the paths that arent actually straight and go under/above other ones..

But hopefully we find out next chapter..

Natsu is def the best thing about fairy tale...great last page. cant wait to see these two face off

twitter.com/jedijuck

Well it's obvious now that the map and the letters don't match up now.

Xiao already said he was wrong.

If they did Natsu would have had the quite path.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-12-2010 at 11:49 PM.

hmm i wanna know who's on marijane's path. Hopefully its elfman and evergreen haha. ^^

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Well it's obvious now that the map and he letters don't match up now.

Xiao already said he was wrong.

If they did Natsu would have had the quite path.
    *sigh* im hurt.. you didnt read my long ass post.. Not that i blame ya..

But they still can.. Its possible that A is 8, B is 7, H is 1, etc.. Then hed have a hard battle. Although, it should be against erza.. but there are ways around that by saying they switched places for w/e reason.. Although.. then i guess you could say gildartz took the quiet path on purpose cause he knew natsu got it.. or some crap like that.

Although.. it is very likely that they arent like that.. hell.. there could just be 4 hard battle paths (its just that mystgun is gone so there is a quiet path now) and 4 battle paths.. Could change them every time they do this event.

He started to fill in the paths, so i hope the positioning of the paths is the same.. Its just the hard battles you dont know who is there (possibly) or some crap like that. But its not all that likely.

One of my earlier post explained how all the /numbers/paths/letters can still fit. But i guess we will see, as soon as we find out 1 more battle and which paths they took we will know. :-/ Although, i get the feeling that if mashima was really going let the map only show who fought who then he wont mention who took which path.. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    hmm i wanna know who's on marijane's path. Hopefully its elfman and evergreen haha. ^^
    yeah and i hope elfman steps his A** up and act like a MMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN LOL
    i mean he has huge potential i mean he could be just epic and i really hope this arc brings that out
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]