7 41.18%
  • 3 was ok

1 5.88%
  • 2 meh

0 0%
  • 1 f#ck this chapter

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

maybe they meant juvia was an S-class in her former guild..idk..

and yeah, take that people who said natsu went in the quiet path!

so my prediction will be: natsu and gildartz fight will be awesome, theyd go the distance. to the point that they would both faint, but gildartz will be the last one to do so, so natsu wont pass.[but the point is he also made gildartz faint so that's an achievement enough for me]

EDIT:also the mentioning of both the participant and partner occured twice already.[on being S-class, which was alrady mentioned be FM,sorry didnt see that.]

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    btw isnt lluvana already a s-rank mage thay said that in havrest festival

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7222-...apter-107.html
    bothom left
    She was S-class in Phatom's guild, when the S-class chapter came out what 2-3 weeks ago this was answered. You probably need to pass FT's trail to be considered S -Class in FT. Phatoms's trial could had just been "Get on your knees Juvia!"

Great chapter! Natsu vs Gildartz should is going to be good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

yeah it will be a good fight, if they fight. i said this b4 i have a felling that glidarts already pawned some one and is just there to talk but i could very well be wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    so my prediction will be: natsu and gildartz fight will be awesome, theyd go the distance. to the point that they would both faint, but gildartz will be the last one to do so, so natsu wont pass.[but the point is he also made gildartz faint so that's an achievement enough for me]

EDIT:also the mentioning of both the participant and partner occured twice already.[on being S-class, which was alrady mentioned be FM,sorry didnt see that.]
    ... Wow snowbear.. just wow.. That entire paragraph minus 1 word is just.. second time youve sounded so gay.. :-p Hell, i dont think you actually meant a fight.. (haha, had to point it out..)

Also... I mentioned the partner and participant s-class thing a week (and some hours) ago.. >.> I was curious why Lucy said "us" instead of "you" when she said she Cana will reach s-class.. FM said it could be a translation error.. but now that they have done it twice... seems a bit odd.. Unless this is the first time they get to have a partner, i doubt theyd both become s-class.. I still doubt they both get s-class in the first place, though.. XD

Funny how Lucy's female summons suddenly were into bikinis .

I find it interesting how Mashima seems to have most partners take the comic archetype of funny man-straight guy pairing. He seems to do this even in serious situations.

Every time I read a Kuroihikari post, I take out my hooked on phonics just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

About the the whole team becoming S-Class, I said last week probably translation error. But yes now it seems it's said the same again. My personal opinion on it; It's only the 8 who got chosen that have a chance to become S-Class. If the translation isn't wrong it could simply be just trying to bring up the team/partnership aura so it's doesn't seem like the other is getting the raw end of the deal for the readers. Even though most of them want to help them reach the goal regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Every time I read a Kuroihikari post, I take out my hooked on phonics just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

About the the whole team becoming S-Class, I said last week probably translation error. But yes now it seems it's said the same again. My personal opinion on it; It's only the 8 who got chosen that have a chance to become S-Class. If the translation isn't wrong it could simply be just trying to bring up the team/partnership aura so it's doesn't seem like the other is getting the raw end of the deal for the readers. Even though most of them want to help them reach the goal regardless.
    i agree i think they just said it that way as a sense of self achievement and who does the translating for fairy tail any way is it you know who ???
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just like how Oda goes against cross777 in One Piece, Mashima seems to love to disprove me in Fairy Tail. Every time I say something about Fairy Tail it becomes moot the very next chapter. I was just describing the last chapter and he proved me wrong.

So Natsu and Gildartze fight next chapter. That will be a pretty cool fight.
    Spoiler!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!