• 3 was ok

1 5.88%
  • 2 meh

0 0%
  • 1 f#ck this chapter

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuguy View Post
    It's gonna be Elfman and it's gonna be hilarious.
    Elfman: "i can't fight Mira-nee"
    Mirajane: "be a MAN! Elfman"
    HAHA that would be just EPIC
    and its possible that natsu puts up a good fight and gildarts just lets him go by.
    i still think its possible that gildarts already pawned one team and just came up to talk to natsu but its unlikely
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good chapter
    would like a bether cana fight but we wil probebly see that in round 2
    natsu fighting gildarz wil be awsome, natsu will pass but i dont think he will win against gildars(like beat)
    how would thought frieds weaknes was womens

So Fried's kryptonite is revealing women? Makes you wonder what he's doing in Fairy Tail then. Cana's powers were out of the box. Looks like she could summon certain things out of her cards. Hopefully her powers get expanded upon in the 2nd exam.

Fried did kinda let them win didn't he? He said that if he were to go up against Cana's team he'd give them the pass because he owed them. If anything it's just a testament to Fried's strength. The mention to Luxus eventually rejoining Fairy Tail was great. Not after the battle with Ravel Tail, but shortly after I'm sure.

Looks like the paths weren't dead on, but this way the battles are more surprising, so in this case I'm not too bummed.

Natsu wants to face Fairy Tail's strongest woman, and he ends up fighting their strongest member period. Gotta love Happy's instant surrender face. Seeing how Gildartz fights will be amazing, and I'm sure Natsu gets the pass after showing how much stronger he's become. No way he beats Gildartz though.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    So Fried's kryptonite is revealing women? Makes you wonder what he's doing in Fairy Tail then. Cana's powers were out of the box. Looks like she could summon certain things out of her cards. Hopefully her powers get expanded upon in the 2nd exam.

Fried did kinda let them win didn't he? He said that if he were to go up against Cana's team he'd give them the pass because he owed them. If anything it's just a testament to Fried's strength. The mention to Luxus eventually rejoining Fairy Tail was great. Not after the battle with Ravel Tail, but shortly after I'm sure.

Looks like the paths weren't dead on, but this way the battles are more surprising, so in this case I'm not too bummed.

Natsu wants to face Fairy Tail's strongest woman, and he ends up fighting their strongest member period. Gotta love Happy's instant surrender face. Seeing how Gildartz fights will be amazing, and I'm sure Natsu gets the pass after showing how much stronger he's become. No way he beats Gildartz though.
    Haha I was wondering the same thing, why the hell is he in Fairy Tail being that his Kryptonite. Cana powers so far yeah seem kind a handy in certain situations but not hax-like powerful similar to Lucy's.

Fried let them win yeah, Luxus rejoining would be awesome, hopefully they give him a good entrance later or something. What you said about Natsu I also hope Gildratz at least touches in a little bit about that conversation xD but I doubt it. Since this is the middle of a S-class exam.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-10-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    HELL FRICKEN YESSSSS!!!!!!!

cant wait until Natsu beats the crap out of Gildartz and proceeds to become an S class mage.

But the way Bixlow and Cana kept saying "We need to become S class" and "I really wanted to take Laxus's place" im guessing the partner becomes S class too.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I would like for Gildratz to continue his conversation he was having with Natsu before the whole Guild got sucked into another dimension.
    Might have misinterpreted me because i wasnt all that clear.. Natsu will win because he is the main character and pretty much has to move on.. Now, winning just means getting to move on in this scenario, i think.. Therefore he will win against gildartz.. he has a small chance of beating him in a fight because he is wounded and natsu knows that. Sure, he might let natsu go on... but would natsu really accept that? Maybe if gildartz starts talking about how he got wounded and natsu realizes that hed rather get closer to meeting igneel than facing gildartz properly.. (as in, it can wait) I just figure that if natsu beats gildartz.. it will be because he is wounded pretty badly.. (though, i wonder how much it has healed.. wasnt it said that its taking much longer to heal) instead of natsu actually being stronger. That way, it makes natsu still look strong and s-class material and also keeps gildartz looking strong and badass..

Seriously, would you want natsu to get outright owned and then gildartz saying "well, you are strong enough. You may pass." Natsu will be like "hell no, i didnt win, so i stay here until i beat you." And.. well i guess i already said this part pretty much..
    Thatd be lame of natsu.. >.> Id rather have him fight him.. gildartz having the upper hand by a good amount.. his wound starts weakening him a little bit but he still is winning.. then gildartz gives natsu a small opening and natsu gets him and gildartz loses and says that he is strong enough to become s-class.. Itd still be a gildartz letting him win scenario.. but keeps natsu looking strong..

Now that i think about it.. Natsu probably knows gildartz weakness... O.o And i guess vice versa.. well.. everyone knows natsu cant get on moving vehicles.. lol

himura- thats actually the second time now.. lucy said the same thing i think.. I wonder if thats it.. or if its just a mistake or something.. Although, they may be saying it because it is actually their achievement, too.. Lucy.. s-class.. haha.. thatd be a slap to natsu and grays face if she beat them to it.. Shed be the weakest s-class by far.. depending on cana's strength, though..

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post

cant wait until Natsu beats the crap out of Gildartz and proceeds to become an S class mage.

But the way Bixlow and Cana kept saying "We need to become S class" and "I really wanted to take Laxus's place" im guessing the partner becomes S class too.
    no the partnes not becoming s-rank to
    cana said we like the she, fried, those who got picked for the examin
    but would be funny if happy became s-rank

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post

i think that they meant it like a combined achievement not the partner becoming s class BUT that they did it together as a team
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So... how sweet of them to sacrifice their chance for Cana & Lucy.

I want an epic fight with Natsu x Gildartz!

btw isnt lluvana already a s-rank mage thay said that in havrest festival

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7222-...apter-107.html
    bothom left