• 2 meh

0 0%
  • 1 f#ck this chapter

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poll: Fairy Tail Chapter 204/205 Predictions

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Thanks Red reading it now!

Fried badass too bad he ain't going win >< Bixlow was speaking for almost every reader haha about the clothes. Fried is a Paulie!? Could this be why he didn't pick Evergreen? Man talk about Fan Service though, can't believe this how Fried gets beat, well I guess it still shows Fried still out class them in fighting just not with barely hot chicks around him. Funny how Lucy already used to getting ready to take the attack from Aquarias, Cana was like what? So in the end the plot device kicked in but it was good, Fried owed them so he already was planning to lose on purpose. I can't remember why he owe's Cana or Lucy anything though.

Natsu xD calling for Erza haha and HOLYSH!T Gildratz ! Happy's words was exactly what I was thinking at the time. So seems like Mest probably got the quite path like Trilight was saying. Can't wait to see Gildratz magic, Natsu got a even better opponent to satisfy him. Like I said pass 2 chapters Gildratz will most likely play off a fake lost once he see's his opponent pushing his best.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-09-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Veteran Member
    Wow, he did show the fight, not that it really was one.. O.o
    I just hope he sticks with this method of showing the battle participants, then showing the fight.. then the participants and repeat..

I wish they would have shown cana a bit stronger, though.. I want her to at least be s-class strength and earn s-class.. not just get by on luck. >.> Cant really say she was s-class strength from that fight.. but i still believe she is stronger than what is lead on, so far..

Guess people were wrong about natsu. O.o

im just satisfied that lucy and cana won that way,
    cuz as soon as i saw this match-up i thought they couldnt win the normal way,
    but Natsu vs Gildartz thats just awesome,i hope its gonna be amazin

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Veteran Member
    Well, i figured they would win because of luck.. but i thought it would at least seem a bit closer.. But freid didnt even fight! She had trouble with bixlow.. I hope that shes stronger than that fight led on.. seriously would be sad if she gets really far only because of luck.. It seems like her magic cards should be stronger than what was shown, too.. I only hope that the fight just wasnt long enough for her to pull out any of her big guns.. But she just doesnt seem like the person to hold back like that against someone she knows is stronger. >.<

Natsu will probably win because gildartz is wounded.. I wonder if natsu will aim for his wounds or something if he starts losing too badly.. He doesnt seem like the type to do it purposefully, but you never know..

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Haha, amazing sidetracking skills. I didn't expect that to happen to Cana and Lucy.

On the other hand, I knew it! Gildartz's versus Natsu, now what's left is for Gildartz's to fill Natsu up with details on the Dragon he met and my whole prediction is complete!

I feel sorry for those who have to fight against Mirajane, god be with them.. *facepalm*
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

HAHA i guess they did get lucky huh poor freid he is to hax to let some one win.
    got to love how natsu runs in to gildarts this will be a good fight. but since natsu went in E and the 5th path on the chart was the free space then shouldn't he have the free space? or does that mean the chart is just objective to show how the exam works and not really where the s classes are? or gildarts all ready pawned who ever he fought and showed up just to say hi LOL doubt it? but either way i can not wait till next chap it will be epic
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awesome chapter that can be described in three words: "Natsu is screwed!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Haha, amazing sidetracking skills. I didn't expect that to happen to Cana and Lucy.

On the other hand, I knew it! Gildartz's versus Natsu, now what's left is for Gildartz's to fill Natsu up with details on the Dragon he met and my whole prediction is complete!

I feel sorry for those who have to fight against Mirajane, god be with them.. *facepalm*
    It's gonna be Elfman and it's gonna be hilarious.
    Elfman: "i can't fight Mira-nee"
    Mirajane: "be a MAN! Elfman"

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Natsu will probably win because gildartz is wounded.. I wonder if natsu will aim for his wounds or something if he starts losing too badly.. He doesnt seem like the type to do it purposefully, but you never know..

I would like for Gildratz to continue his conversation he was having with Natsu before the whole Guild got sucked into another dimension.