3 42.86%
  • im not sure

3 42.86%
  • i dont think so

1 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    no what im talking about was how it was created. i know it was created by same author.. even oracion seis was the same. the story is different. meeh. you win.
    Wasn't towards your post didn't read yours, not really theorizing any more about this, was just saying to the general public thinking that is not.

Hope someone revives this post years later when things start to unravel.

maybe some of you misunderstood. im very familiar with rave, im a fan that's is why i discovered FT, through rave's plue.

and yes, characters are similar. but the whole story is not. im all about the story.
    i dont care, you can put a shitty character in here but whats important is the story.

i dont see any dark bring being mixed in the story. does that make sense? i see the entire reference on this was rave but the main point is the plot is different. either that or mashima was just making a reset of rave.

whatever, let's just enjoy the manga as it is.lol.

@chaos, stop sniffing my ass.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Initiate
    I think that she was connected with it of course but i think it involved that folktale or play about the 5 dragons and because the girl's father locked them up she set them free and became a dragon herself i think that layla is involved in the disappearances of the dragons considering she "Died" the same day and year as the dragons disappeared which leads me to think like in that folktale she turned into the sixth dragon the question is why did she leave lucy did she know she would meet natsu and the others and feel she had a real family for the first time or did she leave hoping lucy would do the same and follow her own path? or perhaps the dragons disappearance is just a conincidence to her death? or did the dragons fall to their death with her? there are countless theories but i think that layla is connected and could have become a dragon herself to protect the others and flew far away from the true monster lucy has great powers and i believe she got that from layla so maybe layla used her powers to become a dragon.

Initiate
    yeah they were they wanted to learn ice magic so she took them under her wing lyon just wanted to become more powerful then Un but gray wanted to learn useful magic idk why but he did